Missing Girl From Monster Massive Rave Found! Real Story on Page 15

glad they found her

2ujqk40.jpg

Yeah that story does sound fishy.... Something happen and shes not telling..

So the girl taht picked her up didnt call the cops?? And now they are best of friends?

AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THIZZELLES?????

Originally Posted by Physicx

it sounds like she is lying to avoid getting into trouble

exactly, story makes zero sense.
but at least shes home safe

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

somethings missing from her story...
Definitely...

I doubt it'll ever be fully told tho' cuz her mind was somewhere else with all that E *%*+. Plus I believe she'd want to soften what reallytranspired in fear of what her family/friends might think or do.

Glad this didn't have a bad ending and she was found safe.

That's what we think to. we honestly think the first guy took her and either raped or simply smashed her. she just keeps changing hers tory up. i honestlythink the dude picked her up tho. its like. wud someone on E still smash ift he girl on her . ? and sorry i used some bay terminology. thizzeles = Ecstasypill.
what makes it worse is that for all we know it could have been 4 triple stack or quad pills. either way that bwas SOOO MUCH E especially for someone who weight117 ?

i onoo but thanks NT

oh. and those pictures are of the fliers. we had printed like 50 od them right before we got the call. we didn't want to put tehm in the trash so we justput them all over her room. now shell havbe a reminder of how much her homies love her...

if that's the story. that was a clean deal on her behalf.
aside from her raver buddy, who probably took her next to the speakers to feel the base (you know something happened, dude probably gave her the massageapproach no championship ring) ..and then the girl finding her on the street, knowing of the situation and taking care of her. <- i guess there are reallynice people

FYI triple and quad stacks mean nothing. More than half time its just filler like meth, caffeine, etc... that's not MDMA. Doesn't mean the pills arestronger or more dangerous. My ex was about 112lbs and could drop 4 smackers at a time. Story doesn't seem legit imo. Chicks probably lying and doesn'twant to get in trouble but who really knows.

lmaoo.... baloon thread #2 ? every prays then if its okay starts making jokes?

i don't mind. that's all my fam does
laugh.gif

First off im glad she is ok, for her friends and family's sake if nothing else. We all know how this story could have ended, so lets all just be happy thatdidnt happen.

Now, i used to go to a lot of raves in the 90's, and i've seen very similar stories as this one many times. her story is B.S. , she was just on a supergood one and didnt want to come home and then it got out of hand. I dont even have to guess on what she was probably doing, anyone ever been involved withserious partying already knows, no need for specifics.

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

4 triple stacks?! Good god.

Glad she's home safe, though.
Do these raves have age limits? Sheesh

nahh Im 14 and I went sheesh my 12 year old friend wentt took an XTC pill to lol

Story doesn't connect well. Still a good thing to chalk this up as a positive outcome though.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

FYI triple and quad stacks mean nothing. More than half time its just filler like meth, caffeine, etc... that's not MDMA. Doesn't mean the pills are stronger or more dangerous. My ex was about 112lbs and could drop 4 smackers at a time. Story doesn't seem legit imo. Chicks probably lying and doesn't want to get in trouble but who really knows.
Ehh, them quads can be so dangerous for the exact reason you stated. You don't know whats used to buffen them up. If it's actuallycaffeine then you good. If it's something else you could easily OD, not on MDMA but the filler.

Back
Top Bottom