Missing Girl From Monster Massive Rave Found! Real Story on Page 15

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

smile.gif
good to hear

if she was with 8 guys as that one guy said they prob ran the train on her.

good to know she's been found.

nyzmagician
indifferent.gif
not really a time to joke.

since you guys are thirsty for details. she's at her grandparents, but that's not where she was found.
the Detective on the case went down there to talk to her and investigate if there was any foul play.

her faher couldn't tell us exactly what happened because he was understandably in tears and frantic....

Originally Posted by MECKS

nyzmagician
indifferent.gif
not really a time to joke.

since you guys are thirsty for details. she's at her grandparents, but that's not where she was found.
the Detective on the case went down there to talk to her and investigate if there was any foul play.

her faher couldn't tell us exactly what happened because he was understandably in tears and frantic....
smh.gif
poor guy..poor family..
smh.gif

luckily she was found alive.

so my dude was right smh.

just my input: who lets a girl whos gonna be rolling, walk around the rave by herself. with dudes on e all on super beast mode.
bad night waiting to happen.

it's sad to say though, in the situation that she was in etc. halloween, playboy bunny outfit, rollin, that the possibilities are high of her being rapedor something.
smh.gif

..at least she was found.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

it's sad to say though, in the situation that she was in etc. halloween, playboy bunny outfit, rollin, that the possibilities are high of her being raped or something.
smh.gif

..at least she was found.

Indeed

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

luckily she was found alive.

so my dude was right smh.

just my input: who lets a girl whos gonna be rolling, walk around the rave by herself. with dudes on e all on super beast mode.
bad night waiting to happen.

Basically

Sigh of relief.
tired.gif

Was this her first time?

Never go to a rave without designating a rolling buddy or two, no matter what.

Somebody's taking a !@#$, best believe rolling buddy is within no more than 4 - 5 feet.

This will most likely be her last rave. Hope the emotional recovery for the friends/family will be quick and easy.

Originally Posted by shaolin

someone fill me in on this "roll" slang for drugs?

im getting old.
Term typically associated with ecstasy. It's your "trip."

To "drop" is to use/take ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom