Missing Girl From Monster Massive Rave Found! Real Story on Page 15

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I was at Massive last night and the amount of people there was crazy, so easy to lost in that crowd. Like seriously I know they are a money making event but having something that huge at night is just ridiculous, if it wasn't for the vip section I would have never found the people I came with. I really hope she turns up ok man.

-Jacob

Did you meet up with Ben Balder this weekend?

In light of the situation your response is in poor taste. But yeah I really, really, really hope she turns up the even was huge, but way to peaceful forsomething to happen. I wish there was an easier way for people to keep track of there friends at large events. Some like google longitude but more exact.

please keep the word going, all my SD/LA/cali Nt'ers just re-post the first post i appreciate it so much.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

hey if she has att, and a compatible phone throw the people tracking feature on there
That's a good idea.

What's good Tecca? Don't think I've forgotten about you. I'm just broke at the moment.
laugh.gif

I was also gonna suggest searching for her via GPS on her phone...

Hope she's OK

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

For those of us not in the Cali area here's a pic of the size of the event:
2983164954_b9e78323d4.jpg
thats just on the inside too. theres a lot more people around the stages outside. its really, well, massive
laugh.gif

i really hope she turns up though. i know how easy it is to get lost there
frown.gif

damn this is sad i hope she turns up ok... ill put in the word to some of my peps down in the LA area see wats good....

damn i hope everything works out and she's found. i'll pass this info to my boys in LA

Yo seriously..? I was on hoover and KIng around 1:30 But I dont think I seen her though..and to the psrson who said you shouldnt be walking by yoursel;f atthat time at that place.well I was by myself at the time and I made it home safe ..damn.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

For those of us not in the Cali area here's a pic of the size of the event:
2983164954_b9e78323d4.jpg

Yeah that was just the Arena, outside had two other stages, the event was way too packed for my taste.

Here goes a condensed version you can send throught text message

Girl missing! Genesis Martinez, Last seen @ Monster Massive, w/ Playboy Buny costume. Info? call - (310) 938-6321 http://tinyurl.com/ykeahzk PLZ RESEND THIS.

We are about to ditch school (about 30 of us) and head to LA and pass out fliers. the high school is apparently trying to keep them there, but they are walkingout (I'm now in college so its not that big of a deal)

thanks everyone.

My cousin lives out in LA and mentioned something about this event when I spoke to him on Thursday. I'll call him and shoot him over the link to herpicture.

I wish I would have been in General and seen this sooner.

I hope it all turns out for the best.

Also, put it out there on FB and twitter.

got some info:

called up one of my boys that went, he said he saw a girl with that outfit on during that night(idk the chances of there being more people with it on)
and that she was with like 8 guys.

and thats pretty much it. this dude has been known to lie, but i doubt this is one. i told em one of my homies was lookin for this girl.
but if she was rolling, with 8 guys
frown.gif

hope you guys really find her.

Back
Top Bottom