Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

Yeah, they were
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

Yeah, they were
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I can already see it...people will be beasting for Oreos even though they sat and sat and were one of the most hated colorways when they originally came out.

Sort of a new Indiglo XIV.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can already see it...people will be beasting for Oreos even though they sat and sat and were one of the most hated colorways when they originally came out.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i have to agree with you sir 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i have to agree with you sir 

I wonder if MN will do their usually !%!$%!#+ talking and pics.

Will snap an insole or a pic of the "new" Military IV and side pics but they'll infact be the previous retro and claim them as the new ones with no tag shot like they did with their pics of the "new" Black/Cement III which were really CDP's and Concords.

laugh.gif

I wonder if MN will do their usually !%!$%!#+ talking and pics.

Will snap an insole or a pic of the "new" Military IV and side pics but they'll infact be the previous retro and claim them as the new ones with no tag shot like they did with their pics of the "new" Black/Cement III which were really CDP's and Concords.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but isnt that true for most,if not all OGs? most jordans went on sale for $50 or less, every model and every colorway just about

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but isnt that true for most,if not all OGs? most jordans went on sale for $50 or less, every model and every colorway just about

Yup...especially all these hypebeasts wanting Laney V's.

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Same goes for Chutney XIII. Oxidized XIV and Olive IX.

Yup...especially all these hypebeasts wanting Laney V's.

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Same goes for Chutney XIII. Oxidized XIV and Olive IX.

Awesome news. Almost pulled the trigger a few times over the past year at around the $220 range. Happy I can just wait it out now and pay retail.

Awesome news. Almost pulled the trigger a few times over the past year at around the $220 range. Happy I can just wait it out now and pay retail.

I think people blow JB quality issues a bit out of proportion but the retros from a few years back are the worst quality sneaker I've ever worn. I still have them, I can't even wear them around the house they're so uncomfortable. I really hope JB comes correct on these and all the 4's next year, my second favorite Js after the 3's.

I think people blow JB quality issues a bit out of proportion but the retros from a few years back are the worst quality sneaker I've ever worn. I still have them, I can't even wear them around the house they're so uncomfortable. I really hope JB comes correct on these and all the 4's next year, my second favorite Js after the 3's.

Good news, I've been walking around in my retro militaries as if on eggshells...horrible quality so I'm looking forward to better...hopefully.

Of course JB will probably charge $150 though.

Good news, I've been walking around in my retro militaries as if on eggshells...horrible quality so I'm looking forward to better...hopefully.

Of course JB will probably charge $150 though.

Back
Top Bottom