Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Dont really care about Mili. or Oreo IV's. But they better not give Cements the same treatment IV's got the last go round.

Dont really care about Mili. or Oreo IV's. But they better not give Cements the same treatment IV's got the last go round.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have a feeling that there will be something special about the Military IV.
*crosses fingers*

Unfortunately, this is JB we are talking about here.  The IV is the most butchered shoe of the whole line.  There will be nothing special about them. 

I hope I eat my words, but I highly doubt it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have a feeling that there will be something special about the Military IV.
*crosses fingers*

Unfortunately, this is JB we are talking about here.  The IV is the most butchered shoe of the whole line.  There will be nothing special about them. 

I hope I eat my words, but I highly doubt it.
eyes.gif

Y'all might hate me for this, but these just might be all leather or all suede if JB has anything to do with it... Remember they need to "Distinguish" the OG's from Retros, and Re-Retros smh...

Y'all might hate me for this, but these just might be all leather or all suede if JB has anything to do with it... Remember they need to "Distinguish" the OG's from Retros, and Re-Retros smh...

Hopefully they're better than the last retros. They were some of the worst quality shoes I ever had my hands on and certainly ever purchased. Sold them with the quickness.

Hopefully they're better than the last retros. They were some of the worst quality shoes I ever had my hands on and certainly ever purchased. Sold them with the quickness.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

If they dont have Nike Air, then I dont care, Im not buying.  Pretty simple for me.
happy.gif

If they dont have Nike Air, then I dont care, Im not buying.  Pretty simple for me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Confirmed Spring 2012

Trust me

Quality will surpass last release but so will price.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if there are any other colors up for release?

Back
Top Bottom