Mike Greenberg should be fired today for this @%%%

I look at the title, and the first few posts... Is it this serious?

4 pages later, I guess it is.

Cuff him and throw him behind bars. My man is racist.

Yall reaching. It was just a slip up.

(kanye) Ooooooooo they soooo sensitive (kanye)

MLC Day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I really am baffled as to why people don't understand that he just accidentally said the o sound one syllable too soon. Like, it wasn't like he accidentally said a sound that wasn't even in the name, he just said the oo sound in junior early on accident. This type of slip up happens all the time. People need to relax.

"King junior" vs "Koon Jingior" he just crossed his syllables. That's all.

An "accident" is not always "no big deal" just because it wasn't intentional. If I ram someone with my car "accidentally", I can't just yell out "sorry I didn't mean to!!" and just drive along. Some accidents and slip-ups are so unfortunate and potentially hurtful that there are consequences to deal with. This is one of those accidents.
Correct.

Also, for those of y'all claiming it was a "Freudian slip," that would mean that some part of Greenberg really feels that King is a *%*%. Y'all are basically admitting to his (conscious or otherwise) racism.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Just saw this on worldstar, theres no way he shouldnt be fired..i'd have pretty much no respect for ESPN if
they fail to do something about this
roll.gif
please ... pull your skirt down ... not only is mike greenberg the frailest, punkiest dude in all of television, the guy would be afraid of his dark shadow if he was racist or whatever yall think he is because of this ... he made a mistake ... move on and stop crying ...

and just for the record, martin luther king behind closed doors wasnt the saint most people think he was ... read up on your histroy ...
Who said he was a saint? How does that have to do with the topic at hand in any way? You're trying too hard and just ended up exposingyourself...

I don't think it was a Freudian slip, the words probably got twisted up and he speaks quickly at times so no surprise

Ummm...he was talking fast and combined "King" and "Junior." Calm the *@*$ down.

Dudes screamin reach but let me look yall moms in the face and say "You are the !%#+#, best woman I know" dudes gon wanna scrap. Homeboy was thinkinabout him bein a #+@+ so he said that instead of what he was supposed to say.

If I'm talkin to somebody while I'm writing somethin and I say "end" to them, I'll write that on the paper instead of the intendin word Imeant to write which would be "start". It's the same thing so don't try to take up for him

Let me come punch u in the face and say "Oops, I meant to shake ur hand"

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dudes screamin reach but let me look yall moms in the face and say "You are the !%#+#, best woman I know" dudes gon wanna scrap. Homeboy was thinkin about him bein a #+@+ so he said that instead of what he was supposed to say.

If I'm talkin to somebody while I'm writing somethin and I say "end" to them, I'll write that on the paper instead of the intendin word I meant to write which would be "start". It's the same thing so don't try to take up for him

laugh.gif

There was a news anchor or radio caster, I forget, that said the same exact thing six years ago. Howard Stern replayed it and had a little segment on themishap. I don't think that guy got fired.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Dudes screamin reach but let me look yall moms in the face and say "You are the !%#+#, best woman I know" dudes gon wanna scrap. Homeboy was thinkin about him bein a #+@+ so he said that instead of what he was supposed to say.

If I'm talkin to somebody while I'm writing somethin and I say "end" to them, I'll write that on the paper instead of the intendin word I meant to write which would be "start". It's the same thing so don't try to take up for him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Unbelievably stupid.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Unbelievably stupid.
One of the worst arguments I have ever seen on here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QOTY

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ok, man.

I don't even understand how those idiots have a radio show. Like Ryguy said, all Greenburg is good for is to make segways or sponsor a product.

If you don't think a formal apology is in order simply out of respect then I don't know what to say.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom