Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

GOTG was the 10th MCU film.. something DC and Fox don't seem to realize with the way they are operating

you kinda gotta build a foundation.. and you don't blow your big guns too early (see A1 being the 6th movie, incredible hulk technically counts)

The movie tanked because it didn't cater to what made it popular in the first place. I for one...am glad
nthat.gif
yup.

when you try to do something for everybody, a lot of the time you end up with nothing for anyone.

by all accounts, this movie was the salted caramel and steak ice cream with Miracle Whip swirls and candy corn that it always looked like.

not my Rangers.

I'll say it: This was a much more complete and cohesive film experience than Suicide Squad.
Yep.

Why were we supposed to care for the "family" in SS? What did they go through that justified that emotional scene of them sticking together?

I think scumbag Saban was actually trying to listen to hardcore fans with this one. Fans begged for a more serious tone to the rangers and he delivered. Amel is right about the CGI being trash, cosmicoffee is right about the movie trying to appeal to everyone and lamekilla is also right in that I can understand why he thought the movie was trash.

I think scumbag Saban was actually trying to listen to hardcore fans with this one. Fans begged for a more serious tone to the rangers and he delivered. Amel is right about the CGI being trash, cosmicoffee is right about the movie trying to appeal to everyone and lamekilla is also right in that I can understand why he thought the movie was trash.

Either way they blew a chance to launch a new franchise.

*edit

I know power rangers is not new. You guys know what I mean :lol:

Last edited:
Watched it again and the funny thing is, the biggest problem I have with Power rangers is the actual power rangers in the movie. I kinda found the normal teen stuff endearing, albeit corny at times. I even am ok with just having them only fight at the climax of the movie but everything about the actual morphed rangers just felt wrong. The suits, the overly used CGI( there should've been CG putties with actual power ranger actors), barely any hand to hand fighting. Also o think more could've been done with Rita as Banks was doing a solid job. Also Zack was super corny throughout the whole thing

Last edited:
depending on if/how they continue the movie series

I can see the next movie opening up with a nice 10 minute on the ground/hand to hand fight scene between rangers and putties

Then after they wash the putties, they get a call from Alpha (enter the power communicator) saying that Rita or whatever villain was spotted, then showing them teleport to the Command Center.

In 20-25 minutes, you cover 3 aspects (fighting, communicator, ability to teleport to the command center)

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered the legacy morpher.
any of you guys messed around with one yet?

Back
Top Bottom