Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

damn, less than 3 months after release, this movie came out late March, no?

do movies really come out this fast or these just flopped so hard so they decided to release the blurays/dvds so quick?

can't wait to have this on my phone :smokin

Sidenote: I finally got back around to rewatching Turbo movie, it was really, REALLY bad :lol:

^ So that country doesn't believe in Dinosaurs? :lol:

Need to find HD quality to stream. Only CAM available.

Been feverishly checking Kodi for this as I missed out in theaters :lol:

its a bad copy currently but will update soon since the BR drops in a few weeks.

Checked last night and I'm surprised there's still nothing. Did see the first 5 min with Rita and Zordon though but then I was good on the quality so I'll just keep waiting :lol:

I ended up watching The Great Wall. What a visually stunning movie.

Last edited:
Checked last night and I'm surprised there's still nothing. Did see the first 5 min with Rita and Zordon though but then I was good on the quality so I'll just keep waiting :lol:

I ended up watching The Great Wall. What a visually stunning movie.

yea its slated for a June 27th release so itll be coming soon.

i couldnt even get through that scene with that quality, even having seen the movie. :lol:

havent seen the wall but will do..

thats the Legacy Dino? i want one of those.

Last edited:
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay yea, the die cast version. The dragonzord alone weighs like 5 pounds. Both zords are pretty hefty and well articulated

Brah, that is super dope!! I need me a display case like that for my growing collection of Gundam and funko pop figures. 

Damn, that's ugly. Reminds me of the knockoff Power Ranger shows like VR Troopers.
roll.gif

bro that is awesome!
What brand are they?

Does the megazord break apart into the other zords?

Bandai, they have slowly been re-releasing the original megazords/toys...the zords are made of die cast (very good build quality IMO), and yes, they are the 5 individual zords that combine into the megazord, i'll try to snap some pics this weekend

Link to buy?

at this point, ebay is your best bet as collectors have ate these up, don't be too shocked at the prices :lol:

Edit: theres also a huge Facebook page, full of gems

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-getting-a-power-rangers-sequel/#7e82e65652e4

it's not looking good :smh: their best bet is to reboot the movie in 2019, with a big budget/movie studio...or go the netflix route and release a 12-13 episode season (quality series like Marvel stuff) to generate some interest, then transition to the movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom