Michigan House passes bill blocking NDAA detention

pig love

Banned
Michigan House passes bill blocking NDAA detention

The Tenth Amendment Center
Dec 6, 2012

A bill condemning detention provisions written into the National Defense Authorization Act and blocking any state cooperation with federal agents attempting to detain people in Michigan without due process unanimously passed the Michigan House Wednesday.

HB5768 declares, “no agency of this state, no political subdivision of this state, no employee of an agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state acting in his or her official capacity, and no member of the Michigan national guard on official state duty shall aid an agency of the armed forces of the United States in any investigation, prosecution, or detention of any person pursuant to section 1021 of the national defense authorization act…”

It passed 107-0.

Bill sponsor Rep. Tom McMillin was jubilant after the vote.

“My bill opposing NDAA’s indefinite detention, and taking away due process, and prohibiting the Michigan government from participating passed the House today. On to the State Senate,” he said.

A large coalition of grassroots activists spanning the political spectrum, including the Tenth Amendment Center, supported the bill and lobbied for its passage.

“There has been a lot of debate about the Feinstein amendment recently passed in the U.S. Senate. Will it really protect Americans from indefinite detention? Or is the language too broad? State actions like the one taken in Michigan today protect people no matter what they come up with in D.C.,” Tenth Amendment Center national communications director Mike Maharrey said. “Even if the Feinstein amendment sticks, it still expressly claims congressional power to pass legislation to detain people on U.S. soil. It is the duty of state legislatures to interpose and stop the progress of evil. And what can be more evil than government-sanctioned kidnapping? Don’t let caterwauling in D.C. distract you. Keep pressing your state lawmakers to take action.”

This is a huge victory

:lol:

Not 1 response

:rofl:

Obeezy has some clout round here

Last edited:
this really is a huge win for michigan.. what about the other states?

most people don't even know about the NDAA though.

Last edited:
6 hours and someone has some insight, wow

Fema camps await

^ If Michigan gets this through their Senate, it could mean big things for the rest of the country.

Last edited:
:lol:
Not 1 response
:rofl:
Obeezy has some clout round here

Just because one might've voted for Obama doesn't mean we support that part of the NDAA!!

now, this is a huge move for Michigan, hopefully more states do it.

Just because one might've voted for Obama doesn't mean we support that part of the NDAA!!
now, this is a huge move for Michigan, hopefully more states do it.

If you voted for Obama and know about how he lied about this bill than your a ******g idiot.

Excuse me, if you know about this bill at all.

Last edited:
Not sure what exactly you are implying the NDAA is going to result in but I can assume it relates to your FEMA camp comments. Anyhow, in such a scenario, would the public officials, law enforcement, and national guard of the state of Michigan really be of much relevance in comparison to the federal govt and the US armed forces?

The system allowed itself to beat itself? Is that the impression you are under?

If you voted for Obama and know about how he lied about this bill than your a ******g idiot.
Excuse me, if you know about this bill at all.

uhh, and vote for who else instead? Romney!?? plus I live in Georgia, my vote for Obama didnt eem count

Not sure what exactly you are implying the NDAA is going to result in but I can assume it relates to your FEMA camp comments. Anyhow, in such a scenario, would the public officials, law enforcement, and national guard of the state of Michigan really be of much relevance in comparison to the federal govt and the US armed forces?
The system allowed itself to beat itself? Is that the impression you are under?

Where do you think the people detained by the illegal stipulation in the NDAA bill are taken? Not jail Fam....

When one state passes a law, then what happens then?

uhh, and vote for who else instead? Romney!?? plus I live in Georgia, my vote for Obama didnt eem count

So Obama signs a bill saying that he can literally disappear you and you vote for him?

No, you didn't have to vote for Mittens.

where's Future to put you in your place?

Why do you need a five foot tall dude to fight your battles for you?

What do you want him to say about the House passing this bill? It didn't happen or something.

You're a child

Last edited:
Where do you think the people detained by the illegal stipulation in the NDAA bill are taken? Not jail Fam....
When one state passes a law, then what happens then?

I think you missed my point. The state and its agencies are of no to concern to the federal govt and its military bent on wholesale detention of citizens. Which is not going to happen anyways. It wouldn't be that messy.

What happens when one state passes the bill? Nothing happens, business as usual. What do you think happens? All states are gonna pass similar bills? You think that would make you safe? Nah fam.

How can you entertain some vast conspiracy complete with fema camps, martial law and the destruction of the 200 year history of democratic society and think that some obscure state bill reverses everything? I guess the NWO/Illuminati/Aliens have to make a new plan for world domination from scratch. Michigan just saved the world. Don't be so naive, fam!

I think you missed my point. The state and its agencies are of no to concern to the federal govt and its military bent on wholesale detention of citizens. Which is not going to happen anyways. It wouldn't be that messy.
What happens when one state passes the bill? Nothing happens, business as usual. What do you think happens? All states are gonna pass similar bills? You think that would make you safe? Nah fam.
How can you entertain some vast conspiracy complete with fema camps, martial law and the destruction of the 200 year history of democratic society and think that some obscure state bill reverses everything? I guess the NWO/Illuminati/Aliens have to make a new plan for world domination from scratch. Michigan just saved the world. Don't be so naive, fam!

I got you. Do you really think I of all people would be so naive to think that this thing going through the house in Michigan is the be all end all of indefinite detention? You must be kidding. Steps have to be taken however and this could be a first step don't you agree? You also have to agree that Nters that read this article that have no idea what the clause is may be enlightened to it, right?

One final thing, do you not believe that there are 800 FEMA detention camps stocked with disposable coffins in the United States that are ready to house prisoners?

View media item 160901

View media item 160904

View media item 160905

View media item 160909

Last edited:
Alot of mumbo jumbo to me, and I'm being honest. Explain it to me dumber so I can comprehend... not to diss myself lol Being from MI, I would like to know what is happening. I'm not the lazy type so yes I can google, just trying to get the jist of it from the OP. Props on the info nonetheless

unexplained casket liners - the government must be planning to wipe us all out!!1

any substantial documents that you can provide, TC (oh god, please don't freak out that i am asking you to provide evidence)? or just infowars articles?

Alot of mumbo jumbo to me, and I'm being honest. Explain it to me dumber so I can comprehend... not to diss myself lol Being from MI, I would like to know what is happening. I'm not the lazy type so yes I can google, just trying to get the jist of it from the OP. Props on the info nonetheless

Broham, what do you want? Mumbo Jumbo? Check this out, there are coffins, (pictures above)
lying in over 800 random fields in the United States, (picture above) waiting for you. Why would
you want to talk **** to me for giving you this information?

Broham, what do you want? Mumbo Jumbo? Check this out, there are coffins, (pictures above)
lying in over 800 random fields in the United States, (picture above) waiting for you. Why would
you want to talk **** to me for giving you this information?

because there are other explanations. aside from presenting a conspiracy theory, you haven't provided any evidence. hm, this sounds like other topics you make.

I got you. Do you really think I of all people would be so naive to think that this thing going through the house in Michigan is the be all end all of indefinite detention? You must be kidding. Steps have to be taken however and this could be a first step don't you agree? You also have to agree that Nters that read this article that have no idea what the clause is may be enlightened to it, right?
One final thing, do you not believe that there are 800 FEMA detention camps stocked with disposable coffins in the United States that are ready to house prisoners?

No I don't agree. A first step in what? Like I said, if you are entertaining the fact that a covert plan is in place for some kind of mass round up and extermination, why would you think local politics, whether in MI or in every state on the map is going to disrupt that plan? Fodder for fanatics is all it is.

Now if you were in some ivory tower somewhere and you wanted to utilize all these so-called camps and coffins, would you want public servants that live in the very same communities to facilitate your plan? Or would you rather fly in particular personnel, foreign to the area, whom are under military oath?

because there are other explanations. aside from presenting a conspiracy theory, you haven't provided any evidence. hm, this sounds like other topics you make.

Really? A conspiracy theory, other explanations? By all means, explain the photos of the
COFFINS in the fema camps I posted and thousands of others pictures online. Tell us
what those were bought for. Produce evidence? Of what? The 800 fema camps on the
map I posted? Are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom