Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm sitting by my window in my bedroom...and I hear my neighbor playing Human Nature. Feels so damn surreal.

Yeah, it doesn't seem real. I was driving home and 4 of the 5 stations on my radio were playing MJ songs.

frown.gif
sigh....

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs. Phil ******o
Im a thug because Im not crying over MJ's death? No I never had a MJ album(Moms did), but I've listen to all the songs dudes are playing in this thread. Yea I tried to do the moonwalk. Yea I know the words to 20 of his songs. But I'm not gonna cry about it logging off
Fixed.
Appreciated

RIP MJ

This %+#! still hasn't set in. This is someone who has been a constant in my life. I've alwaysbeen a loyal fan through thick and thin. I never got to see him perform, and I knew that if I did now, it �would be wack. I still can't believe it. I knowI'm going to have a Florida Evans moment and just break down in a couple of days.

Had to fight back tears on my way home, real talk.

God damn man, you expect people to pass away sooner or later but this *#@+ hurts.

smh.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm sure its been mentioned but if not here you go:

MJ died the 25th , Aaliyah died the 25th, Static Major died the 25th, Left Eye the 25th too, James Brown 12/25
And his last album was Thriller 25th Anniversary
smh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
Crazy info.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm sitting by my window in my bedroom...and I hear my neighbor playing Human Nature. Feels so damn surreal.

Thats the one song im looking forward to listening to when i get home. RIP and God Bless.

damn ... if i don't want to hear nothing about pills ... these celebrities are involved in way too much stuff .... way over their heads ...

damn mj ... R.I.P. ... we lost a great one today .... MTV is def. helping me cope right now ... videos are so on point ....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dudes are really crying?
Word.

Its mad sad.. but I can't see myself dropping tears tho.

Where is if Cam'ron died..
You would prolly off yaself if twitter was shut down for a week
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just came in to pay my respects. Michael Jackson you were a legend..you were THE legend..a true icon.
Rest in peace
frown.gif
, you got your wings now.
Amen.
michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

michael jackson never lived a normal life, he sacrificed for the sake of entertainment and we the public reaped the benefits of what he produced..... what hedid is appreciated..... RIP

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

frown.gif
smh.gif

man I am actually shaken up by this news. For a good 5 years MJ and 2pac were the ONLY people I listened to exclusively. I spent countless hours watching MJ documentaries and Moonwalker and recorded VHS' of VH1 whenever they would show his videos. Man I practiced that damn MJ and Janet dance routine on Scream so f'in much its embedded in my muscle memory.

-The Juice
QFT I did every thing you said EXACTLY the same

Back
Top Bottom