Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

This will be the biggest news all time!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

didn't we just get a black president?

damn. Rip Mike. MJ dying > First black president. MJ > Obama

naw

eek.gif

one of my friends coworkers offed themselves earlier today because of MJs death.. i'll post the news story when it comes up..
eek.gif
smh.gif

[h3]aint never heard a peep about Elvis as a 24 yr old dating a 14 yr old Priscilla, or his drug problems oranything but him being a treasure. - Questlove
[/h3]

I'm sure its been mentioned but if not here you go:

MJ died the 25th , Aaliyah died the 25th, Static Major died the 25th, Left Eye the 25th too, James Brown 12/25

Originally Posted by cartune

[h3]aint never heard a peep about Elvis as a 24 yr old dating a 14 yr old Priscilla, or his drug problems or anything but him being a treasure. - Questlove
[/h3]

he's just like MJ...u aint gonna hear none of that except for their music

The World has felt and is truly saddened by his loss, in my lifetime a persons death has never been so spread in a matter of minutes via media, calls, txtmessages.
Growing up to his music and arguing with people that would criticize him although i've never met him. I can truly say he will be missed..
and i thought he would never die. His music will truly live forever, a legend of many generations...you will never see the reaction that the public has showntoday.
R.I.P. Michael
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif

one of my friends coworkers offed themselves earlier today because of MJs death.. i'll post the news story when it comes up..
eek.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
indeed. it's okay to mourn, but kill yourself? OD

smh.gif
@ mike not feeling well last night and the doctor coming coming over and him not going to the hospital ... RIP

Damn man it feels like just yesterday I was running away with my eyes closed whenever thriller came on. I know a lot don't really care but this dude wassuch a big part of my child hood (no pedo) I actually never thought I'd see the day. Who would've thought we'd see MJ go before Tyson. Dudehasn't been happy in a long time though so maybe it was for the best rest in peace my dude maybe now dudes can truly appreciate what he has done for musicand take there mind off the shenanigans

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm sure its been mentioned but if not here you go:

MJ died the 25th , Aaliyah died the 25th, Static Major died the 25th, Left Eye the 25th too, James Brown 12/25
And his last album was Thriller 25th Anniversary
smh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

Yeah I can't see myself crying...but this is one of the saddest days in music.

As a fan of music it's hard to even imagine something like this happening.

Mj was bigger than life, he was felt all over the world. Despite his troubles off the stage I still respect dude for his contribution to music.

Back
Top Bottom