Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn.. that song "Give in to me" just gave me the chills [/color]
smh.gif

Somebody get Al Sharpton a name tag that says OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN FOR BLACKS
indifferent.gif

RIP Mike.

Don't stop til you get enough
frown.gif
Am i the only one thinking about chris tucker in rush hour singing that?

Why is CNN speaking about his Financial History and how he got $$$$ for Neverland?

I been listening to Thriler and Kanye West "Coldest Winter". It just seems like a good song. Damn Mike.

rip to the king of pop..you will be missed. thanks again for all the memories, i grew up listening to all of your music especially in the 80's and90's.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why is CNN speaking about his Financial History and how he got $$$$ for Neverland?
cuz they banking on this bs..this is how they did bernie mac..i knew bernie mac was dead a week before they announced it..they was just milkingthis until too many outlets got hold that he was actually dead

Who remembers the first time they played GTA: Vice City? When you hopped in the Infernus and "Billie Jean" was playing?
pimp.gif

RIP Michael.

BET not even playing entire videos ... turns back to MTV exclusively ... how you don't get him snapping his finger @ the girl @ the beginning of THE WAYYOU MAKE ME FEEL ...

smh.gif
@ cnn / fox ... right now ... they gonna just focus on the bad more than the good ... just play the music and let us all celebrate what was the best to everdo it ...

I literally had not heard this news until about 5 minutes ago, and I was playing Beat It in my car on the way home.

Hit me like a ton of bricks, my heart is truly heavy right now. RIP Mike, you and james brown are dancin it up right now.

Back
Top Bottom