Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

I think its cause most of us fell in love with the mans music way before and of the pedo stuff came out, its to difficult to forget all the great music.

ok i think i understand now....so if OJ Simpson died he's gonna be shown the same respect? i mean those that follow football should know this dude was hellof a football player..i just cant wrap my mind why people is crying over a pedophile? maybe im thinking this differently..maybe dudes is crying over his musicmore so than him..idk..well im done here..like someone said before on here..this place is to show respect and if your not then leave...i just cant show respectto a man who molested kids, i just cant..............sorry

Originally Posted by CherryRed

2luanfc.jpg
111md5w.jpg

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by GTEK

Hey wasnt him and kanye working on a remake album?
Another one? One was already done.
I pray he releases it...

yeah me to I would love to hear it.
But it seemed like just yesterday dude was walking around rocking ed hardy...
now he passed...
Thats how life goes.

P.S. Im loving how MTV (white based) has more footage of MJ than BET.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

does anyone else feel like the "real" Michael Jackson already died a long time ago? they keep showing all of his Thriller songs, but the truth is that we're never going to see that from him again.

this is definitely tough, but IMO it's not as bad as if he was in his PRIME. i think it's a little easier for us to appreciate MJs life and move on because his career had already run its course.

please don't attack me, i'm just giving my honest feelings.

i feel what you saying, but when they said he died all i did was go back to the memories when he used to kill music. Mike was and is untouchable. I said the same thing at work about that he has been dead for years. Then i jump in this thread and watch some youtube videos and it brings back the joy of what Mike was, an ICON
yeah, but you could have reviewed his memories even before he died. i was just going through old Michael Jackson vids on Youtube a couple weeks ago, and i felt the same feeling that i feel now as i'm watching this MTV marathon.

it's not like he just made Thriller yesterday and he died today. the classic MJ has BEEN dead and gone... the guy that just died was a troubled, frail, creepy man.

like, when Sean Taylor died i was physically shaken up.. i had just seen dude grabbing INTs a couple days earlier and all of a sudden he was dead in his prime. Heath Ledger, i had just seen him in the Dark Knight trailers and all of a sudden he was dead.

Michael Jackson, i'll be honest i had mostly seen his classic Thriller performances through my parents old VHS tapes and Youtube, and i had watched him live a couple times in the 90s.. but it's not like he was huge one day and died the next.

Possibly.....but this is the death of an icon. The death of countless childhoods. The death of hopes of him turning it all around and dropping a sick album. Iam gutted.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Mr Sharpton going in right now on CNN.

tired.gif
any big news by a black famous person and that stupid %*@ $%!%+ trysto show his face on TV
@*!#* wtih that FRAUD

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I wonder if the same people saying "RIP" and "OMG im gonna cry" are the same ones that were asking for his head when those pedophile allegations came out
Sharpton just said the same thing in many words

I wonder if the same people saying "RIP" and "OMG im gonna cry" are the same ones that were asking for his head when those pedophile allegations came out
Sharpton just said the same thing in many words
u just responded to yourself...

I bump his music on the regular, but you can't ignore what he turned himself in to. He was a sick individual, but an amazing talent.

Back
Top Bottom