Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by flight23air

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV
pimp.gif
His vocals on this track are insane.�� Absolutely a beautiful song.� And he was just a kid.� amazing.�
smh @ an 11 year old destroying those vocals like that...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Out of curiosity, is he the biologocal father of his children?
Yes; there's never been any evidence to the contrary just jokes about it.

Man the Grammys are gonna be long memorial concert this year

YO!

Mike was a cosmic talent and the world sucked every ounce of joy they could out of him until he was a fragile and depleted shell....then they stood back, pointed and laughed, while he suffered in a painful isolation.

smh.gif
tired.gif

I've BEEN saying this for years. My 'girl' is too young to understand. She called him all types of weird's and crazy's. I had tocheck her. She didn't know the man.
tired.gif
smh.gif

God Bless you Mike.

DF!!!

R.I.P. to MJ..damn i remember when i was like 7 or 8 doing all his dance moves off the Billie Jean video..i remember my mom recorded me acting a fool

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

hey guys just designed this shirt. what do you think?
Honestly, it's a nice shirt, but I hope you don't plan on making money off of his death.

That would be in such poor taste.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Mike was a cosmic talent and the world sucked every ounce of joy they could out of him until he was a fragile and depleted shell....then they stood back, pointed and laughed, while he suffered in a painful isolation.

smh.gif
tired.gif

I've BEEN saying this for years. My 'girl' is too young to understand. She called him all types of weird's and crazy's. I had to check her. She didn't know the man.
tired.gif
smh.gif

God Bless you Mike.

DF!!!
she did???

nerd.gif

hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom