Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Thanks for the compliments y'all.

The design is with my printing shop right now.

As soon as the crew necks and tee are finished printing, i'll debut them on NT with my other designs.
pimp.gif
My man.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

wow that is sad. no doubt in my mind mj just wanted kids to not have to go through what he did. kinda hurts knowing ppl were ready to take advantage of his kindness.
cosign people never look back at what kind of a childhood he had or lack there of. I don't blame him for actin like a kid when he's in hisforties, its not like he had a chance to be a kid when he was a kid.

wow that is sad. no doubt in my mind mj just wanted kids to not have to go through what he did. kinda hurts knowing ppl were ready to take advantage of his kindness.
Word, the whole interview is messed up.

If you watch the whole thing, he was just a regular guy that was portrayed to be weird and %%*+ by the media.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

I got a bunch of MJ inspired sweater designs on deck....I'm kinda conflicted about releasing them now though.

I don't want to come off like an opportunist on dude's death.

i2r9j5.jpg

HOLY !!% !!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fire!!!!

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

was dangerous michaels worst album?

Invincible was.

His flop went Diamond.
I liked some tracks off of Invincible. Didn't Invincible also debut at #1 on the Billboard Album sales chart?

I think it moved like 400K first week, so yeah it was #1.

You Rock My World was cool, to help build up hype...but Butterflies made up for the rest of the Invincible album
happy.gif

Mike was a cosmic talent and the world sucked every ounce of joy they could out of him until he was a fragile anddepleted shell....then they stood back, pointed and laughed, while he suffered in a painful isolation.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Word, the whole interview is messed up.

If you watch the whole thing, he was just a regular guy that was portrayed to be weird and %%*+ by the media.
tired.gif
Right. He was so generous and truthful, but naive at the same time. It`s crazy that the world is so #$%#@* up that how he was, was frowned uponand scrutinized.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

man
i got chills both times he did the moonwalk.
frown.gif
frown.gif

i remember my aunt having the History Dvd. and watching all the music videos. wanting to do the moonwalk so bad. that was me at 10 years old amazed and singingkareoke beat it, billie jean.
i suggested for my 8th grade dance show to do thriller. michael jackson also allowed me to have a closer relationship with my older relatives, that 20 year gapwas gone when michael jackson was in discussion.
i wanted to see michael jackson on tour, the greatest entertainer performer of all time.
too soon mj too soon.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

edit-POST 2900. damn.

socluis90 wrote:

I got into it with two fools that work with me today over this, people these days are so negative that its crazy
smh.gif
. The man just died and instead of talkingabout his music and the things he did as an artist and for other people these fools talking about his nose, his skin, and his court troubles
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
........ Man this dude was THAT dude and will truely be missed
frown.gif

Mike was a cosmic talent and the world sucked every ounce of joy they could out of him until he was a fragile and depleted shell....then they stood back, pointed and laughed, while he suffered in a painful isolation.

smh.gif
tired.gif
Reminds of that South Park episode about Britney Spears going off the deep end....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

HOMENAJE_A_MICHAEL_JACKSON_by_ayamepso.jpg

Sonic 3
pimp.gif

Did you guys know he made most of the music for Sonic 3?

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

He also made the "Lisa It's Your Birthday" song on the Simpsons

No lie, I cried when I heard the news yesterday.

Michael Jackson was like part of my family. I grew up on him and really FELT his music. One of the few artists out there who's music gave me chills.

He was taken from us so early, but did so much with his life and inspired so many of us and helped so many of us through our tough times with his music.

I celebrated to his music, loved to his music and dreamed to his music. My ENTIRE life I've been a fan of the man and am saddened by his passing.

Michael was a special person. Human, yet not human. He was among us but we all new that he was beyond us in spirit as if he was already in touch with the otherside.

Loved and missed. My favorite artist of all time.

Back
Top Bottom