Miami Dolphins 2011 Season Thread: Thanx for the memories JT!

I think they ARE doing the right thing.

Here's why: 1. Coaches do this ALL the time to teams and schools but it's never an issue. Just because it's relevant, Harbaugh has Not told standford "hey, im gonna head to the NFL. Thanks." (which all believe he will leave. if he doesnt, then see any other close example since the beginning of coaching) Coaches leave teams all the time to interview and do things, but when its reversed a team does interviews while someone is there it's bad business. No it's not. If it were bad business then no one would take the job (see Oakland any year before or after gruden). 2. If ross doesnt get the man he wants then sporano is still there and they will get the best Offensive coordinator.

I see nothing wrong with this.

on the topic of Harbaugh.... having him be the highest paid coach in the league... I really dont see it. yes stanford is close to impossible to recruit and compete with because of their restrictions. they wont and dont have the best athletes. but he was able to turn it around. but lets not kid ourselves... toby and luck had a HUGE deal to do with all of that. I hope if he comes in that all the hype is worth it. because he (or whomever) have work to do offensively. O-Coord Hiring, FA and the Draft are gonna come fast.

WOW... Dolphins Owner wanna offer Harbaugh $7.8Mil.. making him the highest paid NFL head coach lol

Bellichik makes $7.5Mil.. he been in the superbowl and won often..

but hey, the fins gotta do what they NEED to do..
they didnt want Cowher cause he wants his own GM basically...

WOW... Dolphins Owner wanna offer Harbaugh $7.8Mil.. making him the highest paid NFL head coach lol

but hey, the fins gotta do what they NEED to do..
they didnt want Cowher cause he wants his own GM basically...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of folks will not like keeping Sparano but I'm happy we kept him as HC.

I would've been ok replacing him for the simple fact that the HC is responsible for his team but he was not the problem. The biggest problem has retired!

I would've been ok replacing him for the simple fact that the HC is responsible for his team but he was not the problem. The biggest problem has retired!

Originally Posted by h3at23

Dude this is serious. Who is going to want to join this clownshow? Ross made a fool of the entire organization with this display. Why entertain another guy while keeping Sparano in handcuffs? This whole thing makes the entire organization look really bad. Players and coaches alike are going to shy away from this team now. Not only that, but how does Sparano feel about being the fallback option?

This is going to sting this franchise. There are already a ton of "canceling season ticket" threads on phins boards.

Dude this is serious. Who is going to want to join this clownshow? Ross made a fool of the entire organization with this display. Why entertain another guy while keeping Sparano in handcuffs? This whole thing makes the entire organization look really bad. Players and coaches alike are going to shy away from this team now. Not only that, but how does Sparano feel about being the fallback option?

This is going to sting this franchise. There are already a ton of "canceling season ticket" threads on phins boards.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah gotta agree with finnns on this one.
Umm, I agree 100% & that's basically what I said a page back.

PriscoCBS Pete Prisco

Best news for Dolphins fans: Not Sparano coming back, although that;s the right move, but Henning being gone No more 1975 offense

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah gotta agree with finnns on this one.
Umm, I agree 100% & that's basically what I said a page back.

PriscoCBS Pete Prisco

Best news for Dolphins fans: Not Sparano coming back, although that;s the right move, but Henning being gone No more 1975 offense

pimp.gif

With the money that Ross WILL throw out there.... they arent going to shy away from the org.
Ross wants to win at all costs. If this embarrassment of a procedure lights a fire under sporano (who wasnt the problem) and makes him
to somehow be a better coach great. If not then we have a long season ahead and another "who is gonna be the coach" process.

I just want to know who the OC is going to be. Personally Ive been wanting McDaniels. His offensive scheme is amazing, he knows how to use brandon. he made
orton look like brady for 14 weeks or whatever it was. he (orton) was putting up monstrous numbers with No running game. sounds familiar to me. It'll never ever happen.... but that was my wish list..

time to wait and see.

With the money that Ross WILL throw out there.... they arent going to shy away from the org.
Ross wants to win at all costs. If this embarrassment of a procedure lights a fire under sporano (who wasnt the problem) and makes him
to somehow be a better coach great. If not then we have a long season ahead and another "who is gonna be the coach" process.

I just want to know who the OC is going to be. Personally Ive been wanting McDaniels. His offensive scheme is amazing, he knows how to use brandon. he made
orton look like brady for 14 weeks or whatever it was. he (orton) was putting up monstrous numbers with No running game. sounds familiar to me. It'll never ever happen.... but that was my wish list..

time to wait and see.

This is a joke! We didn't get Cowher b/c of the Gm Situation? Fire Ireland then! Dude is a clown as well. Now we have this garbage of Mr. "Celebrates-A-Field-Goal-Like-We-Won-The-SuperBowl-When-We're-Trailing-Cleveland-By-10" staying around. This organization is a joke. Frankly, I feel bad for Long, Wake, Dansby, and V Davis to have to be surrounded by these losers.

This is a joke! We didn't get Cowher b/c of the Gm Situation? Fire Ireland then! Dude is a clown as well. Now we have this garbage of Mr. "Celebrates-A-Field-Goal-Like-We-Won-The-SuperBowl-When-We're-Trailing-Cleveland-By-10" staying around. This organization is a joke. Frankly, I feel bad for Long, Wake, Dansby, and V Davis to have to be surrounded by these losers.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Agreed.

They retained a guy who went ONE AND SEVEN at Sun Life. Pittsburgh has won more games in Miami in the last year, than the Dolphins.

Ross is worse than Wayne, and much worse than Robbie. Worst owner in decades.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Agreed.

They retained a guy who went ONE AND SEVEN at Sun Life. Pittsburgh has won more games in Miami in the last year, than the Dolphins.

Ross is worse than Wayne, and much worse than Robbie. Worst owner in decades.

The way it happened was deplorable but i can understand the "dont throw away your dirty water until you have clean water"

mentality. They like Sparano, they just liked Harbaugh more. Players wont shy away from coming here, it's Miami dude, as long as

the money is right players will come. This same Dolphins Brass embarrassed themselves last year with the Dez situation and we signed

Dansby and Marshall.

The way it happened was deplorable but i can understand the "dont throw away your dirty water until you have clean water"

mentality. They like Sparano, they just liked Harbaugh more. Players wont shy away from coming here, it's Miami dude, as long as

the money is right players will come. This same Dolphins Brass embarrassed themselves last year with the Dez situation and we signed

Dansby and Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom