METAL GEAR SOLID APPRECIATION VOL. SNAAAAAKKKEEEE!!!!

lol yall remember when you had to switch the controller when fighting psycho mantis?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Rising is gonna be epic.

i think i read somewhere in the psn thread that it wasnt going to be a kojima game, can anyone confirm this?  no kojima= the only thing epic about it will be the fail

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Rising is gonna be epic.

i think i read somewhere in the psn thread that it wasnt going to be a kojima game, can anyone confirm this?  no kojima= the only thing epic about it will be the fail

two of my favorite themes. i have them as ringtones. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also gonna have to agree with what someone on youtube said. MGS4 was indeed the greatest movie I ever played (those who played the game know how long the cutscenes can be
laugh.gif
). Heavy Rain can't see this game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

two of my favorite themes. i have them as ringtones. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also gonna have to agree with what someone on youtube said. MGS4 was indeed the greatest movie I ever played (those who played the game know how long the cutscenes can be
laugh.gif
). Heavy Rain can't see this game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only one I played was MGS3: Snake Eater. I was on that game for 7 or 8 hours straight the first time I rented it. I was playing until the sun came up. I beat it like 3 times on two difficulties.

What a thrill....

The only one I played was MGS3: Snake Eater. I was on that game for 7 or 8 hours straight the first time I rented it. I was playing until the sun came up. I beat it like 3 times on two difficulties.

What a thrill....

Never played a single game but WATCHING Sons changed my view on world politics... being an NTer didn't help much either. Now I don't trust $@%# for nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Never played a single game but WATCHING Sons changed my view on world politics... being an NTer didn't help much either. Now I don't trust $@%# for nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

What a thrill....
glasses.gif
I see what you did there
pimp.gif

If I absolutely had to rank them, it would probably be

Originally Posted by romedadude

What a thrill....
glasses.gif
I see what you did there
pimp.gif

If I absolutely had to rank them, it would probably be

What a classic series. Best video game series, IMO. Looking for Meryl's codec on the back of the cover! Or when Psycho Mantis made you put your controller in the second slot!
eek.gif
But probably the coolest part in the whole series was the final fight between Solid Snake and Liquid Ocelot.
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the next one! 

My Halloween costume this year.
smokin.gif

73141_10150308367190576_904615575_15374605_332010_n.jpg

What a classic series. Best video game series, IMO. Looking for Meryl's codec on the back of the cover! Or when Psycho Mantis made you put your controller in the second slot!
eek.gif
But probably the coolest part in the whole series was the final fight between Solid Snake and Liquid Ocelot.
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the next one! 

My Halloween costume this year.
smokin.gif

73141_10150308367190576_904615575_15374605_332010_n.jpg

Snake Eater was great. Replayed it several times just to unlock the camos. That old Sniper with the Mosin Nagant was so frustrating. 

Snake Eater was great. Replayed it several times just to unlock the camos. That old Sniper with the Mosin Nagant was so frustrating. 

Back
Top Bottom