METAL GEAR SOLID APPRECIATION VOL. SNAAAAAKKKEEEE!!!!

My favorite gaming franchise of all time!

Had me shook on mgs1 when phyco mantis starts saying what other games you like to play and says to put the controller down and watch it move.

It seems like im missing out big time by not having played snake eater yet. I have played and beat mgs 1, 2, &4 multiple times, even have VR missions, but havent played 3 yet for whatever reason.

I need to get on it. 
30t6p3b.gif

My favorite gaming franchise of all time!

Had me shook on mgs1 when phyco mantis starts saying what other games you like to play and says to put the controller down and watch it move.

It seems like im missing out big time by not having played snake eater yet. I have played and beat mgs 1, 2, &4 multiple times, even have VR missions, but havent played 3 yet for whatever reason.

I need to get on it. 
30t6p3b.gif

Never played any of the games, but watched my brother play them.

And
laugh.gif
@ AVGN's video on
z204760992.jpg

Never played any of the games, but watched my brother play them.

And
laugh.gif
@ AVGN's video on
z204760992.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

posting for later will post my collection signed by the one and only Hideo Kojima (a.k.a. God)
eek.gif
What?!
Sorry for the huge image sizes
Ever since 2008's Kojima signing I make sure to wait for the next available signing event.
I got MGS 1,3, and 4 signed in 2008 (June 2008 at Uniqlo, NYC MGS4 launch) and MGS 2 and Peace Walker signed by him in 2010 (June at Uniqlo, NYC for the Peace Walker launch)
o075s1.jpg

z0jeo.jpg

30js2uw.jpg

This Was the line behind me back in june, I was number 24.
21j3oqt.png

I hope he'll do another event for Rising so I'll complete my collection

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

posting for later will post my collection signed by the one and only Hideo Kojima (a.k.a. God)
eek.gif
What?!
Sorry for the huge image sizes
Ever since 2008's Kojima signing I make sure to wait for the next available signing event.
I got MGS 1,3, and 4 signed in 2008 (June 2008 at Uniqlo, NYC MGS4 launch) and MGS 2 and Peace Walker signed by him in 2010 (June at Uniqlo, NYC for the Peace Walker launch)
o075s1.jpg

z0jeo.jpg

30js2uw.jpg

This Was the line behind me back in june, I was number 24.
21j3oqt.png

I hope he'll do another event for Rising so I'll complete my collection

First one I played was Snake Eater and that was AMAZING. I went 2 days trying to figure out how to beat the Sorrow then finally figured it out
laugh.gif
Went back and played MGS2 and got MGS4 when it came out. Still gotta play MGS1 though.

First one I played was Snake Eater and that was AMAZING. I went 2 days trying to figure out how to beat the Sorrow then finally figured it out
laugh.gif
Went back and played MGS2 and got MGS4 when it came out. Still gotta play MGS1 though.

One of the better games ever made, but Resident Evil is still on the top of my list.

I remember having to pre-order the first one. That was the first time I EVER seen people
camp out to buy anything.

One of the better games ever made, but Resident Evil is still on the top of my list.

I remember having to pre-order the first one. That was the first time I EVER seen people
camp out to buy anything.

I just realized today that i have this charm hanging off my cell phone. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've also been considering getting the foxhound logo tatted on me.
laugh.gif

6220.jpg

I just realized today that i have this charm hanging off my cell phone. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've also been considering getting the foxhound logo tatted on me.
laugh.gif

6220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom