METAL GEAR SOLID APPRECIATION VOL. SNAAAAAKKKEEEE!!!!

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

posting for later will post my collection signed by the one and only Hideo Kojima (a.k.a. God)
eek.gif
What?!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

IDK why some of you guys are hating on the Snake Eater. I think Snake Eater is the most important game of the entire series.

pimp.gif
THIS !!!

best game in the series in my IMO.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

IDK why some of you guys are hating on the Snake Eater. I think Snake Eater is the most important game of the entire series.

pimp.gif
THIS !!!

best game in the series in my IMO.

One of the GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME!!

MGS1 put me, and I never looked back.

MGS4 was amazing.........I'm pumped now, I'm going to play MGS4 now!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One of the GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME!!

MGS1 put me, and I never looked back.

MGS4 was amazing.........I'm pumped now, I'm going to play MGS4 now!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I picked up MSG4 when I copped a PS3 a few months back and I still haven't played it. It's still sealed in the original packaging.

Damn, I picked up MSG4 when I copped a PS3 a few months back and I still haven't played it. It's still sealed in the original packaging.

I didn't want to go to school when I got MGS4
pimp.gif

Still have my og MGS1 some where around here.. Snake eater is
pimp.gif
X 10000 than MGS4 tho.

I didn't want to go to school when I got MGS4
pimp.gif

Still have my og MGS1 some where around here.. Snake eater is
pimp.gif
X 10000 than MGS4 tho.

MGS1 is the goat... Love this game soooo much. I remember me and my cuzzo went to blockbuster to rent Sypion filther but got MGS1 instead. We were playing that joint none stop for like 8 hrs. Didn't know what to do when Meryl dipped on use because he didn't have the booklet with the codec lol. Gonna go cop mgs1 right now on psn

The codec is the text for me lol

SNAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!! Plus they have that epic soundtrack

MGS1 is the goat... Love this game soooo much. I remember me and my cuzzo went to blockbuster to rent Sypion filther but got MGS1 instead. We were playing that joint none stop for like 8 hrs. Didn't know what to do when Meryl dipped on use because he didn't have the booklet with the codec lol. Gonna go cop mgs1 right now on psn

The codec is the text for me lol

SNAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!! Plus they have that epic soundtrack

i remember my psone was so +@*%@% up i couldnt play disc 2 until about a year after i beat disc 1
laugh.gif
!!$% was agonizing not being to play any further

but i have yet to check out any of the psp games. yay or nay?

i remember my psone was so +@*%@% up i couldnt play disc 2 until about a year after i beat disc 1
laugh.gif
!!$% was agonizing not being to play any further

but i have yet to check out any of the psp games. yay or nay?

They should drop an MGS collection for the PS3 consisting of MGS 1, 2 and 3, all with trophies.
Plus, add trophies to MGS4.

They should drop an MGS collection for the PS3 consisting of MGS 1, 2 and 3, all with trophies.
Plus, add trophies to MGS4.

The need to seriously make a movie...MGS was like a movie in itself.
The feeling of moving onto the second disc was ridiculous, as with finally beating psycho mantis by putting the 1st controller in slot #2 .

MSG4 caused mass skipping of 3rd year. 

Much Appreciation.
pimp.gif

The need to seriously make a movie...MGS was like a movie in itself.
The feeling of moving onto the second disc was ridiculous, as with finally beating psycho mantis by putting the 1st controller in slot #2 .

MSG4 caused mass skipping of 3rd year. 

Much Appreciation.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom