METAL GEAR SOLID APPRECIATION VOL. SNAAAAAKKKEEEE!!!!

pimp.gif
always

Did anyone else think of MGS during the first scene of Inception when Leo was shootin' dudes and catching 'em before they fell?

Did anyone else think of MGS during the first scene of Inception when Leo was shootin' dudes and catching 'em before they fell?

That David Hayter is the perfect fit for solid snake. Every game had it's
eek.gif
moments.

don't forget about the VR Training. That too was
pimp.gif
eek.gif

can't wait for psn to redo the first 3 in HD.

That David Hayter is the perfect fit for solid snake. Every game had it's
eek.gif
moments.

don't forget about the VR Training. That too was
pimp.gif
eek.gif

can't wait for psn to redo the first 3 in HD.

Just purchased another copy of MGS2 sons of liberty and beat MGS twin snakes couple weeks ago lol I love this series

Just purchased another copy of MGS2 sons of liberty and beat MGS twin snakes couple weeks ago lol I love this series

when i got to pilot metal gear rex in mgs4....

obama+tear.jpg

Games are awesome... however i think they should remaster the whole series with the guile theme. f' harry gregson williams and his epic scores....

hold on.... scratch that...

when i got to pilot metal gear rex in mgs4....

obama+tear.jpg

Games are awesome... however i think they should remaster the whole series with the guile theme. f' harry gregson williams and his epic scores....

hold on.... scratch that...

i need to get back on mgs4 asap. im still in the middle east after getting the game a few months ago. im slackin.

i need to get back on mgs4 asap. im still in the middle east after getting the game a few months ago. im slackin.

I'm gonna put this in spoilers as not to ruin the game for those who haven't played it, but my most memorable scenes from MGS4 were
Spoiler [+]
that scene toward the end when ur making your way through the hall with the microwaves and gradually snake just gets overwhelmed and starts to crawl until he stops moving. i kept mashing that button so hard to make him move but he wouldnt. i actually teared up thinking " this cant be it! i'm so close to the end!"
frown.gif
laugh.gif

also, when the "end credits" begin to roll after snake "shoots" himself and they stop on the name of Big Boss's voice actor. i was like "wait a minute, Big Boss wasn't in this game..." then they fade into into the man himself standing there holding the patriot. that scene had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i couldnt sleep after seeing that.
laugh.gif

and finally, any scene where raiden fought was
pimp.gif
especially the one where hes fighting on top of rex and you have to fend off the geckos. i lost so many times because i kept watching the fight on that small screen in the corner.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna put this in spoilers as not to ruin the game for those who haven't played it, but my most memorable scenes from MGS4 were
Spoiler [+]
that scene toward the end when ur making your way through the hall with the microwaves and gradually snake just gets overwhelmed and starts to crawl until he stops moving. i kept mashing that button so hard to make him move but he wouldnt. i actually teared up thinking " this cant be it! i'm so close to the end!"
frown.gif
laugh.gif

also, when the "end credits" begin to roll after snake "shoots" himself and they stop on the name of Big Boss's voice actor. i was like "wait a minute, Big Boss wasn't in this game..." then they fade into into the man himself standing there holding the patriot. that scene had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i couldnt sleep after seeing that.
laugh.gif

and finally, any scene where raiden fought was
pimp.gif
especially the one where hes fighting on top of rex and you have to fend off the geckos. i lost so many times because i kept watching the fight on that small screen in the corner.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom