Megan Fox >>>>>>>> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Megan Fox was in the first two. she's good lookin' might as well keep her. It fits for me. Why does that happen in movieS?! lol

I don't understand her getting replaced, it seems like it ill throw off the chemistry of the movie

Originally Posted by shogun

Jason Statham would disagree.  While they were at it, they should've gotten rid of shia as well.

QFT

...cant stand that clown. but then again, they ruined the Transformers movies anyway. its only worth watching for the over the top action scenes. the story is buns, the actors are buns. i walked out on Transformers 2.

- then again, i pay attention to what i consume....food, drink, and entertainment. to me, the Transformers series is a slap in the face to my intelligence. looking at those movies and its clear, they think all they have to do is put a bunch of CGI action scenes, some T&A, guns, explosions, and cool cars into a pot......BS your way through a story and you have a hit. sadly, how many people did this work on?

...i seriously question the intelligence of someone that thought T2 was a great movie.

Jason Statham would disagree.  While they were at it, they should've gotten rid of shia as well.

QFT

...cant stand that clown. but then again, they ruined the Transformers movies anyway. its only worth watching for the over the top action scenes. the story is buns, the actors are buns. i walked out on Transformers 2.

- then again, i pay attention to what i consume....food, drink, and entertainment. to me, the Transformers series is a slap in the face to my intelligence. looking at those movies and its clear, they think all they have to do is put a bunch of CGI action scenes, some T&A, guns, explosions, and cool cars into a pot......BS your way through a story and you have a hit. sadly, how many people did this work on?

...i seriously question the intelligence of someone that thought T2 was a great movie.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these type of comments always get me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these type of comments always get me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

QFT

Shia's the man yall trippin..
Transformers movies are good son, to each his own I guess

QFT

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I lost it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I lost it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

QFT

...yeah, and i bet your TV stays tuned to Spike and ESPN too  
eyes.gif
.  no thanks.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

QFT

...yeah, and i bet your TV stays tuned to Spike and ESPN too  
eyes.gif
.  no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom