Megan Fox >>>>>>>> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I hate her dsl's. White women just shouldnt have them
Angelina-Jolie-11.JPG

83735874.png

I feel as if they both can look hit and miss in pictures, but in action they look a lot better.

Fox in the movies was pure sex appeal so I was disappointed she didn't return... but we'll see how Rosie does.

I feel as if they both can look hit and miss in pictures, but in action they look a lot better.

Fox in the movies was pure sex appeal so I was disappointed she didn't return... but we'll see how Rosie does.

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

not what i expected
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not what i expected
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoa that nose, bridge, thing on her face, is real. i dont like her face. and her body is extra regular. megan fox is OD sexy. although I love me some brooklyn decker, she waaaay bigger than shia i think. she woulda made son look extra frail lol.

whoa that nose, bridge, thing on her face, is real. i dont like her face. and her body is extra regular. megan fox is OD sexy. although I love me some brooklyn decker, she waaaay bigger than shia i think. she woulda made son look extra frail lol.

ahahahahahah

yea i personally think Megan Fox when that first transformers movie came out was out of this world
alien.gif
....not a fan of Rosie though..

ahahahahahah

yea i personally think Megan Fox when that first transformers movie came out was out of this world
alien.gif
....not a fan of Rosie though..

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Megan Fox was in the first two. she's good lookin' might as well keep her. It fits for me. Why does that happen in movieS?! lol

I don't understand her getting replaced, it seems like it ill throw off the chemistry of the movie

Back
Top Bottom