Megan Fox >>>>>>>> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

thing is, as sexy as brook is, she's pretty clean cut and feminine. one of fox's main beefs was all the physical stuff. not sure i can see brook running and jumping and sliding on the ground....wait...nvm.

thing is, as sexy as brook is, she's pretty clean cut and feminine. one of fox's main beefs was all the physical stuff. not sure i can see brook running and jumping and sliding on the ground....wait...nvm.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I thought Megan Fox was so hot...until I realized without pounds of makeup and great Transformers camera angles,
she's hideous. That other girl just doesn't do much for me.

gremlin.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
YOOOOOOO thats what i thought of when I was looking at that Whiteley chick. 
I'll take M. Fox

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I JUST saw that TF3 trailer for the first time, and wow, that Whiteley chick is
EP_1282377517.jpg

I've never seen her in motion until that commercial, but wow, she's not that cute, and really seems outta place
being Shia's new squeeze. At least with Megan they actually looked like a real couple.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I thought Megan Fox was so hot...until I realized without pounds of makeup and great Transformers camera angles,
she's hideous. That other girl just doesn't do much for me.

gremlin.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
YOOOOOOO thats what i thought of when I was looking at that Whiteley chick. 
I'll take M. Fox

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I JUST saw that TF3 trailer for the first time, and wow, that Whiteley chick is
EP_1282377517.jpg

I've never seen her in motion until that commercial, but wow, she's not that cute, and really seems outta place
being Shia's new squeeze. At least with Megan they actually looked like a real couple.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WoW

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WoW

Back
Top Bottom