Megan Fox >>>>>>>> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
OH MY GAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im debating to put that in my sig 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.
OH MY GAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im debating to put that in my sig 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i wanted Megan Fox to be kept for this movie, but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks good as $@!# too

Arching that back ain't foolin nobody
roll.gif
roll.gif
and neither is pulling the shorts WAAAY up

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i wanted Megan Fox to be kept for this movie, but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks good as $@!# too

Arching that back ain't foolin nobody
roll.gif
roll.gif
and neither is pulling the shorts WAAAY up

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Guppetto said:
Definitely should have chosen:

brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover-09.jpg

Case Closed!

caricrature_img134.jpg

Decker is nice but, Marissa Miller > *

Miller looks to old. She's 33 years old and Sam is supposed to be fresh out of college (22-25). You can sell a 27-29 year old as 23, but a 33-34 year old might be a stretch.

Honestly, if i'm in bays Shoes, it would have come down to Decker or Vandervoort. Vandervoort is about a pretty as you're going to get and Decker is about as sexy as you're going to get for the role the character plays in the films. There are plenty of girls prettier and sexier, but casting for the role is the key.

icontexto-emoticons-08-icon.png

laura-laura-vandervoort-9271548-444-669.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Guppetto said:
Definitely should have chosen:

brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover-09.jpg

Case Closed!

caricrature_img134.jpg

Decker is nice but, Marissa Miller > *

Miller looks to old. She's 33 years old and Sam is supposed to be fresh out of college (22-25). You can sell a 27-29 year old as 23, but a 33-34 year old might be a stretch.

Honestly, if i'm in bays Shoes, it would have come down to Decker or Vandervoort. Vandervoort is about a pretty as you're going to get and Decker is about as sexy as you're going to get for the role the character plays in the films. There are plenty of girls prettier and sexier, but casting for the role is the key.

icontexto-emoticons-08-icon.png

laura-laura-vandervoort-9271548-444-669.jpg

Back
Top Bottom