Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

neither
pretty much.

Fox got some transvestite to her, not sayin I wouldnt smash though
laugh.gif

13e254be6dd168834c87f44c92bd329286fbebc.gif
laugh.gif
Word.

I can understand why Brooklyn Decker didn't get the part. She is tall and would have dwarfed Shia easily
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

neither
pretty much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.

I can understand why Brooklyn Decker didn't get the part. She is tall and would have dwarfed Shia easily
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

neither
pretty much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.

roll.gif

Man, they have camera tricks and angles for that. Decker all the way and evryone knows it. You can't go from hot to cute. You have to go from hot to FLAMING! Bay has always been known for going for over the top visuals. Yet, the one time when we would have been happy to see him go overboard, he tries to be rational. Stay in your lane Bay!.

Originally Posted by Furrell

neither
pretty much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.

roll.gif

Man, they have camera tricks and angles for that. Decker all the way and evryone knows it. You can't go from hot to cute. You have to go from hot to FLAMING! Bay has always been known for going for over the top visuals. Yet, the one time when we would have been happy to see him go overboard, he tries to be rational. Stay in your lane Bay!.

You can get with this:

icontexto-emoticons-08-icon.png

brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover-09.jpg

or you you can get with that:

weiss-not-impressed-smiley-t-shirts_design.png

42c2506e008b10d7f37856872a55f0351d620ae.jpg

Brooklyn Makes her look like she belongs on one of those HBO pimp specials called the "point" GAME OVER!

You can get with this:

icontexto-emoticons-08-icon.png

brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover-09.jpg

or you you can get with that:

weiss-not-impressed-smiley-t-shirts_design.png

42c2506e008b10d7f37856872a55f0351d620ae.jpg

Brooklyn Makes her look like she belongs on one of those HBO pimp specials called the "point" GAME OVER!

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm gettin' outta here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Futuristic

i would drag my balls over 10 miles of bullet ants with glass shards dipped in hydrochloric acid strapped to their backs then swim across shark infested waters with open wounds after having my blood infused with four pints of tuna blood just so I can reach the amazon river and doggie paddle my way upstream making the cries of a young antelope just so i could sniff the rectal cavity of the grandfather of the man who took that photo.

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm gettin' outta here 
laugh.gif

I thought Megan Fox was so hot...until I realized without pounds of makeup and great Transformers camera angles,
she's hideous. That other girl just doesn't do much for me.

gremlin.jpg

I thought Megan Fox was so hot...until I realized without pounds of makeup and great Transformers camera angles,

gremlin.jpg

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This #@$+ is sig-worthy. Son overdid himself
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This #@$+ is sig-worthy. Son overdid himself
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

gremlin.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

gremlin.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif