Meangelo Hall to ******** LOOOOOOOL

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

But... I thought Daniel Snyder went about his business differently than Jerry Jones does?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Snyder was pulling JJ #%%+ before JJ was. At least onthis New York Yankees level of buying/obtaining every big name possible.

It's a good pick up....he's NOT coming in to start. He can possibly compete for a starting job next season (if he's still on the team), but morethan likely he's going to be in a nickel/dime package for the remainder of this year. Dude is a MAJOR upgrade over Leigh Torrance. I think it was Dre whosaid that he lost his swagger. A CB w. no swagger isn't useful. Dude needs to find his game, and hopefully he'll be productive.

A lot of Cowboys fans are laughing at this, but yet they are ride or die chicks for Pacman....hmmmm...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I don't see what the big deal is.

I'm sure he can still be productive if put in the right scheme.

Y'all don't think he will fit in w/ Washington?
HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!1 i see u have takn over truths role of driding this bum
lol, never.

I'm serious though.

Y'all honestly think he's done? That he can't produce if put in the right system?

I agree. Take someone like Phil Buchannon for instance. He has found himself a nice niche in Tampa Bay after failing in Oakland & Houston.
Exactly.

But nobody wants to hear that. _'s just hate D-Lo.

He's definitely not as good as he makes himself out to be. But he's not as bad as y'all make him out to be.

I think it was Dre who said that he lost his swagger. A CB w. no swagger isn't useful. Dude needs to find his game, and hopefully he'll be productive.
Yep.

You need swagger/confidence at CB.

Another thing....there's a possibility that he's going to return punts. We don't need Moss back there that often, because the last thing the skinsneed is for him to get hurt on the PR. Randle-El ain't doing jack returning kicks, and Hall could be a guy who could bolster that portion of our specialteams unit. It's a NO RISK signing. Like I said before, dude isn't coming in here to start. It's good depth, and dude is only 24. He has a lot ofgood football left in him, but dude needs to get his confidence back.

Hell I dont know about yall but this is a good pick-up. He was a pretty decent CB his years in ATL.........and who balls in Oakland?

I agree with DoubleJ, he is a serious upgrade over Leigh Torrance. This is a perfect fit, he isn't going be the number 1 over Pan-Hands Rogers but with"Mr Glass" aka Shawn Springs and "Mr. I miss every 3rd play" aka Fred Smoot, he will find some nice PT after the bye week.

Plus this is his home team by default
wink.gif

Randy Moss didn't fare well in Oakland, when he got out, he blew up.

D Hall is now out of Oak. Will he improve? Could happen.

Oakland is just that bad I guess.
tired.gif

I think it was a good pick-up, IMO. It's just a one yr deal with $492,000. Our secondary needs the depth anyways... HAIL
pimp.gif

::sigh:: .. I don't like this bum..but given our circumstances at CB..why not.. I'm not saying anything though..

and I know Cowboys fans aren't going on our secondary
grin.gif
.. pickyourself out of the bottom of the division before you start yappin.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO WILL FINALLY HAVE A 100 YARD RECEIVING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SNYDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

::sigh:: .. I don't like this bum..but given our circumstances at CB..why not.. I'm not saying anything though..

grin.gif
.. pick yourself out of the bottom of the division before you start yappin.

Cowboys fans are going at your secondary, because you now have DeAngelo Hall in it.....and the cowboys worst DB>>>>DeAngelo Hall

leaving the raiders is like being born again, Oakland is the black hole (no pun-o) of decent careers, he's lucky he got out when he did

I'm predicting a pro-bowl caliber second half
1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

grin.gif

Cowboys fans are going at your secondary, because you now have DeAngelo Hall in it.....and the cowboys worst DB>>>>DeAngelo Hall
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Stop playing.

This is a great move for DeAngelo and the 'Skins IMO. He's going to be on a good defense, and around veteran CBs like Smoot and Springs. He won'tbe expected to be that lockdown #1 corner, or even the #2 corner which will be great. He can easily build up his confidence and revive his career after goingto that black hole that is Oakland. Y'all acting like this dude is a straight up bum or something? He has a lot of talent.

Everybody plays like %*+$ in oakland...so he can def. turn it around and have a nice season for the remainder of this year

Originally Posted by dland24

grin.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Stop playing.
laugh.gif
Don't mind these guys who have no idea what they're talking about. People on here were calling our secondary the worst in the NFCEast by far, and look what we've done against some pretty good QB's this year (Byron Leftwich got us though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

Anyways I think this could be a good signing. It's for only 492k, and while he's not exactly the shutdown corner everyone thought he was gonna be, hecan still be a good nickel back. You're telling me he couldn't cover like, Hank Basket or something? I mean shoot, Los covers the #1 WR, and we haveSmoot and Springs for anybody else. Whoever Hall is covering is not going to be a beast receiver or something.

If he could help in the return game alone, it's a good signing. And if he can get his head on straight and improve his technique, he might actually be asolid CB for us.

[Softest E-Voice Possible] MOTHER $*$!! JJ YOU STUPID $*$! ... HOW YOU LET DEANGELO GO TO THE **%#!!! SKINS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! ... WE HAVEANTHONY "I DRAG MY BALLS WHEN I RUN" HENRY STARTING AT CORNER AND HE CANT COVER A LT PLAYIN BACKUP TE ON A STREAK!!!!! ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THATPILE OF HORSE $%#$ ... $*$! YOU! [/Softest E-Voice Possible]

Back
Top Bottom