Meangelo Hall to ******** LOOOOOOOL

he will make some plays because the way the skins play d benefits corners the most ... but as the steelers showed, if you pick up the blitz NO ONE in thatsecondary can cover any receiver down the field ... i expect roy e and TO to have a field day

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I don't see what the big deal is.

I'm sure he can still be productive if put in the right scheme.

Y'all don't think he will fit in w/ Washington?
HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!1 i see u have takn over truths role of driding this bum
lol, never.

I'm serious though.

Y'all honestly think he's done? That he can't produce if put in the right system?
DeAngelo is a press corner and that is exactly what we do...when he ends up being 10x better than he was in Oakland, these Raiders fans will shutup.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I wish the Browns got him
tired.gif
*Fixed* Dolphins

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Skins fans looking like a %!*%*%+ joke.

Yall excuse this move by saying it's low risk. I don't know, but there was another low risk move made in this division that I'm not sure many of you thought was good. Meangelo brings nothing to the table on the field, and everything you don't want off the field. I hope this blows up in the Skins face.
I thought the Pacman signing was a low risk, high reward signing at the time as well. I was jealous of the Cowboys for signing him even though Iwasn't sure how it was going to turn out. You can compare the two, but it's not exactly the same because it's hard to keep Pacman on the field dueto his legal troubles. Hall has never been suspended for off the field incidents, we're talking about his abilities on the field.

What's just as notable as the team cornerback DeAngelo Hall chose are the ones he didn't.

Hall heard from Patriots coach Bill Belichick and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, each of whom tried to persuade the former Raiders cornerback to sign with his respective team.

(Random question: If Hall was such a bad influence, why did two of the most respected defensive-minded head coaches in the game pursue him the way they did?)
wink.gif

I swear if the Patriots had signed him people would be singing a different tune. Could it turn out horribly and blow up in our face? Yea, Sure it could, andI'm not getting my hopes up. But it's still a good move to bolster the depth in the secondary since Springs is made of glass.

Y'all in here arguing like some damn school girls...
laugh.gif

You said this...They he said that....But then you said blah, blah, blah.

%%$+ outta here.

$%$@ is disgusting.

Wash ya face

smh.gif

Y'all in here arguing like some damn school girls...
laugh.gif

You said this...They he said that....But then you said blah, blah, blah.

%%$+ outta here.

$%$@ is disgusting.

Wash ya face

smh.gif
How'd I know you were going to say that?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

hows this gonna help jason campbell from being nothing but a doo doo stain though?

Says the guy with Tony Romo as his starting QB. Right before he got hurt he wasn't even playing good. I'm not even a 'Skins fan btw.
Romo's Stats in 6 games: 1689 pass yds, 14 TDs, 5 Ints, 103.5 QB Rtg, (4-2) Record. If you call that not good then I hate see what you callplaying well.

Back
Top Bottom