Meangelo Hall to ******** LOOOOOOOL

Originally Posted by vctry20

leaving the raiders is like being born again, Oakland is the black hole (no pun-o) of decent careers, he's lucky he got out when he did

I'm predicting a pro-bowl caliber second half
http://farm3.static.flick...1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg src="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg">
http://i239.photobucket.c...ife789/CharlesWoodson.jpg src="http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff116/pack4life789/CharlesWoodson.jpg">

hopefully he'll be added with them very soon
devil.gif

leaving the raiders is like being born again, Oakland is the black hole (no pun-o) of decent careers, he's lucky he got out when he did

1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg
Hall doesn't have a quarter of the talent those two do. His confidence didn't go down when he went to Oakland. It went down when thishappened:

In his eight games in Oakland, Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way, according to data compiled by STATS. He gave up more yards than any defender this season and was tied for third worst in catches allowed.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Dallas needed em more than anybody...
laugh.gif

Hell Yea we did we pick up a damn WR and we dont pick up a DB when we need 1 Damn damn damn MR. Jones!!!!!

laugh.gif
How do yall figure we needed him more than anybody?

DeAngelo Hall has arguably been the worst starting CB in the NFL this year... What does he do for this team that they don't already have? What he brings tothe table isn't worth adding ANOTHER ego to this team...

yall over there talking like dhall wasnt trash his last few years in ATL there is a reason they traded him and the raiders was the only one that wanted him

http://farm3.static.flick...1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg src="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/1571535914_fb5d31b6b6.jpg">
http://i239.photobucket.c...ife789/CharlesWoodson.jpg src="http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff116/pack4life789/CharlesWoodson.jpg">

Hall has been garbage. yeah dudes fast but he cover anything
sick.gif

But like other people have said you guys are acting like dude is going to be are #1 CB, Los has that spot on lock for years to come..

For this year we have Smoot, and Springs for other WR's and D.Hall comes in on nickle packages or Dime...

Heck I am very excited to have him be a Punt Returner, He is faster then ARE and ARE hasnt been getting it done at all on Punt Returns...

And once again I have know idea why Cowboys fans are laughing at anything...

Carlos Rogers, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springs, DeAngelo Hall, Chris Horton, LaRon Landry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terrance Newman, Anthony Henry, Mike Jenkins, Pac-ManJones, Ken Hamlin, and Toast Williams...

We will se what dude does with us, because we mix it up and play man and zone, more man then zone though. He will be working with the same coaches that havecoached up are young secondary players, LaRon, Chris, And Los....

I believe he can come in and contribute on Special Teams and nickel packages...But yall are saying it like dude is coming in to be a shut down corner.

But in actuallity I am glad to see you Cowboys fans using:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
because for the last few weeks it has been:
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

so I'm glad to see you guys happy.

Me:
roll.gif
at yall this year.

it's a good signing.

people are acting like the snyder gave him a long term multi million dollar deal. it's just a one year deal [technically half a season]. hell, if the'skins really aren't satisfied with hall before the end of the season they could cut bait as well. it's a LOW RISK HIGH REWARD situation.

it's also a good situation for hall. he won't be thrust into a starting role and he could gradually gain some of that confidence back. and with theredskins lacking a real good punt returner [santana moss aside], hall could finally get to return punts again on a regular basis if he's given that chance.more or less hall is going to be showcasing himself to the rest of the league for one year whenever [and whereever] he is on the field as well as potentiallyhelping a ******** team to get to the playoffs. but hey, again if he doesn't work out on defense or special teams, the 'skins could cut bait beforeseason's end.

dude generated a lot of interest once he cleared waivers. only reason no one claimed him was because of that ridiculous contract..

like someone mentioned earlier, phillip buchanon has found a nice niche playing in tampa bay after being given up on in oakland and houston. jamar fletcherplayed well as a nickelback for the chargers a few years back after miami gave up on him. it's not farfetched to say that deangelo hall has shown MUCH MOREthan those two have ever shown in their entire careers.

these skins fans gettin gassed about their team with a one game lead on us is hilarious ... i wonder what will happen if we beat yall next week ... where willyalls secondary be rated then lololol ... this is the same carlos rogers, the same fred smoot, the same shawn springs ......

ahahaha I needed to hear some good news. Smh@ that skins fan saying snyder ain't like jerry when he's worse.

Can't wait for T.O to roast him again.
After getting burnt Owens will cool you down with some spit again
laugh.gif

Terrance Newman (when healthy) is better than any CB on the ******** roster.

Lets not get out of hand here.

MarleysProtege wrote:
these skins fans gettin gassed about their team with a one game lead on us is hilarious ... i wonder what will happen if we beat yall next week ... where will yalls secondary be rated then lololol ... this is the same carlos rogers, the same fred smoot, the same shawn springs ......
I feel you
roll.gif

1) Giants
2) ********
3) Eagles
4) Cowboys

Predicted Superbowl champs before the season....mid-way through predicted to miss the play-offs

O AITE!

Hall brings out the best in Terrell Owens.. but unfortunately... he prolly is going to be covering Crayton

Why are people really acting like he is gonna be the #1 corner? For one year and the amount we paid him it was a great pickup. As far as T.O roasting i doubtthat. He couldnt even roast Shawn Springs in the first game we had this season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

MarleysProtege wrote:
these skins fans gettin gassed about their team with a one game lead on us is hilarious ... i wonder what will happen if we beat yall next week ... where will yalls secondary be rated then lololol ... this is the same carlos rogers, the same fred smoot, the same shawn springs ......
I feel you
roll.gif

1) Giants
2) ********
3) Eagles
4) Cowboys

Predicted Superbowl champs before the season....mid-way through predicted to miss the play-offs

O AITE!

Whats your point... we win on Nov. 16 and we both have 4 losses
roll.gif

stop with that superbowl champs crap... when your destroyed by injuries your no longer predicted nothing

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

MarleysProtege wrote:
I feel you
roll.gif

1) Giants
2) ********
3) Eagles
4) Cowboys

O AITE!
Whats your point... we win on Nov. 16 and we both have 4 losses
roll.gif

stop with that superbowl champs crap... when your destroyed by injuries your no longer predicted nothing

Your right I dont have point, you win have a great weekend!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

hows this gonna help jason campbell from being nothing but a doo doo stain though?

roll.gif
at you taking shots Jason Campbell...This is the same Jason Campbellthat raped the Cowboys secondary right

smh.gif
at the ref's for taking away 2 TD's (Jason's 3rd TD pass and Clinton's TD) towards the end to try and keep yall in the game

Jason Campbell might go over 350yrds on yall this time
laugh.gif

lol some of you guys are funny...yall are laughing and poking fun at Hall when he was playing until he was released and then when youre team gets him yall arenow saying "oh i think its a good pick up blah blah blah.."...you guys are killing me...

He is still talented and if he can produce in special teams fine. But I dont like him and dont want him on my team.

With that said. Having him as the 3rd or 4th corner is not a bad deal.

And Dre Terrence Newman aint all that. IMO.

Originally Posted by theone2401

He is still talented and if he can produce in special teams fine. But I dont like him and dont want him on my team.

With that said. Having him as the 3rd or 4th corner is not a bad deal.

And Dre Terrence Newman aint all that. IMO.
Yeah, Terrence Newman ain't bad at all...he only made James Thrash look adequate and Santana Moss look like a HOF'er

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom