Meals you make at home??? Saveeeee monies.

me and my GF make a lot of stuff... we usually try to cook every other night.

we made some cream of mushroom smothered porkchops the other night, with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies.

eek.gif

foodgawker.com FTW...learned how to make chicken katsu...now i dont step into a sushi joint unless its only for sushi

foodgawker.com FTW...learned how to make chicken katsu...now i dont step into a sushi joint unless its only for sushi

Box of Rigatoni Pasta or Fettuccine or your favorite pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Eggs
2 Teaspoons of Oregano
2 Teaspoons of Garlic Salt or Minced Garlic

Prepare pasta as directed then drain.
Crack both eggs, add oregano and garlic, add olive oil
Best pasta i've tried...you can add your favorite meat, tuna, shrimp, chicken breast, etc

Box of Rigatoni Pasta or Fettuccine or your favorite pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Eggs
2 Teaspoons of Oregano
2 Teaspoons of Garlic Salt or Minced Garlic

Prepare pasta as directed then drain.
Crack both eggs, add oregano and garlic, add olive oil
Best pasta i've tried...you can add your favorite meat, tuna, shrimp, chicken breast, etc

Made these yesterday, fish tacos <3 (sorry for ip4 picture)

riepo8.jpg

Super easy, made homemade salsa and mixed it in with the sour cream so that I felt like I was getting a big dollop of sour cream but it was actually just a little bit
laugh.gif

OH did the same thing with the tortillas, since I was making lettuce wraps I made one tortilla, put it on the grill and cut it in thin slices so I got the taste of the tortilla without all the calories
pimp.gif

Made these yesterday, fish tacos <3 (sorry for ip4 picture)

riepo8.jpg

Super easy, made homemade salsa and mixed it in with the sour cream so that I felt like I was getting a big dollop of sour cream but it was actually just a little bit
laugh.gif

OH did the same thing with the tortillas, since I was making lettuce wraps I made one tortilla, put it on the grill and cut it in thin slices so I got the taste of the tortilla without all the calories
pimp.gif

Thanks, my dad just redid his kitchen so whenever I make dinner for the two of us I go all out, it's like a joyous occasion to get out of my tiny little Manhattan kitchen and into his:

dpvayt.jpg

Thanks, my dad just redid his kitchen so whenever I make dinner for the two of us I go all out, it's like a joyous occasion to get out of my tiny little Manhattan kitchen and into his:

dpvayt.jpg

You know why your spelling "monies" looks so wrong? Because the plural of money is MONEY.

You know why your spelling "monies" looks so wrong? Because the plural of money is MONEY.

Originally Posted by proper english

i buy these from Safeway:
and add it on to: pasta, soup, sandwiches, rice, tortillas, etc

thats me cooking. 
tired.gif
rotisserie chicken is
smokin.gif
.  i was watching giada's cooking show and she does the same thing.  you may not be the one cooking the chicken but it's resourceful.  try making chicken salad with the leftovers also.  i add diced onions, relish, mayo, seasoning (salt & pepper, or non-salt seasoning).  

thats me cooking. 
tired.gif
rotisserie chicken is
smokin.gif
.  i was watching giada's cooking show and she does the same thing.  you may not be the one cooking the chicken but it's resourceful.  try making chicken salad with the leftovers also.  i add diced onions, relish, mayo, seasoning (salt & pepper, or non-salt seasoning).  

Originally Posted by shogun

thats me cooking. 
tired.gif
rotisserie chicken is
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
 she and i have so much in common..
srs tho, 1 rotisserie chicken can last up to a week. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

thats me cooking. 
tired.gif
rotisserie chicken is
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
 she and i have so much in common..
srs tho, 1 rotisserie chicken can last up to a week. 
pimp.gif

Steak and macaroni
Burger and fries
Roast beef and macaroni
Steak and macaroni
Applebutter sanwiches and macaroni
Chicken wings and macaroni
Chicken fingers and macaroni

Steak and macaroni
Burger and fries
Roast beef and macaroni
Steak and macaroni