Meals you make at home??? Saveeeee monies.

pimp.gif
I know how to make a few dishes. Always looking to learn how to cook other things.
BBQ ftw tho

Arroz con habichuela y tostones
pimp.gif
nutritious, delicious, easy to make and a panty dropper

Arroz con habichuela y tostones
pimp.gif
nutritious, delicious, easy to make and a panty dropper

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

any websites you guys frequent?

-epicurious.com
-foodnetwork.com
-allrecipes.com

These are just a few sites I frequent whenever I get stumped on a dish I can't decide on.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

any websites you guys frequent?

-epicurious.com
-foodnetwork.com
-allrecipes.com

These are just a few sites I frequent whenever I get stumped on a dish I can't decide on.

You can throw some good *%! together if you get creative. My meal last night was pretty healthy and pretty cheap to make as well.

Chicken Stir Fry
-frozen broccoli [less than 80 calories per serving] ( $1.50 for a bag, used half)
-frozen mixed veggies [less than 100 calories per serving] ($1.50 for a bag, used half)
-diced onion [less than 25-30 calories] (88 cents a lb)
-two chicken breasts [200-300 calories] (got a 3 pound bag for $4.50)
-teryaki sauce, salt and pepper it up.
-steamed rice.

You can throw some good *%! together if you get creative. My meal last night was pretty healthy and pretty cheap to make as well.

Chicken Stir Fry
-frozen broccoli [less than 80 calories per serving] ( $1.50 for a bag, used half)
-frozen mixed veggies [less than 100 calories per serving] ($1.50 for a bag, used half)
-diced onion [less than 25-30 calories] (88 cents a lb)
-two chicken breasts [200-300 calories] (got a 3 pound bag for $4.50)
-teryaki sauce, salt and pepper it up.
-steamed rice.

-tuna
-chopped onions

-chopped green peppers

-little mayo

-kraft honey mustard sauce

throw it on some bread or toast

glasses.gif

-tuna
-chopped onions

-chopped green peppers

-little mayo

-kraft honey mustard sauce

throw it on some bread or toast

glasses.gif

i keep a bunch of bags of pre-made salad in my fridge and i'll usually just throw one or two pieces of grilled chicken on the grill and put em together.

but I eat dinner/lunch at my girls place about 4-5 days of the week, her cooking
pimp.gif

i keep a bunch of bags of pre-made salad in my fridge and i'll usually just throw one or two pieces of grilled chicken on the grill and put em together.

but I eat dinner/lunch at my girls place about 4-5 days of the week, her cooking
pimp.gif

101660550-260x260-0-0_Mccormick+Mccormick+Perfect+Pinch+Cajun+Seasoning+.jpg

I use this with frozen chicken breasts. Cook it on a skillet. Steam some frozen veggies while cooking the chicken or add some salad and you got yourself a meal.
pimp.gif

BTW, to make easy and cheap cheese brocolli, steam some frozen broccoli, put it on a plate, put a slice of american cheese on top of it and microwave that for like 15 - 20 seconds.
pimp.gif

101660550-260x260-0-0_Mccormick+Mccormick+Perfect+Pinch+Cajun+Seasoning+.jpg

I use this with frozen chicken breasts. Cook it on a skillet. Steam some frozen veggies while cooking the chicken or add some salad and you got yourself a meal.
pimp.gif

BTW, to make easy and cheap cheese brocolli, steam some frozen broccoli, put it on a plate, put a slice of american cheese on top of it and microwave that for like 15 - 20 seconds.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom