Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

Go sit somewhere, bru.

The concepts of National Banking and Financial instruments were perfected in the Universities and learning centers of Timbuktu, which were constructed under Mansa's reign.

His Empire had its own National Bank and Treasury which enacted anti-inflation measures, tax systems, complex trading policies, etc.

Mansa Musa's Empier provided virtually ALL OF THE GOLD in circulation in the Old World.

If the old system of rule and authority was never interrupted by the Reconquista/Trans-Atlantic Slave trade, there would be no Rothschild dynasty worth speaking of....so you're arguing a moot point.

But even if we were to hypothetically transpose Mansa's accomplishments into the present day environment, he would still be one of the richest men in the world.

Just to humor this ridiculous comparison....

If someone came along today and unified all of West Africa under their sovereign rule, gained the ownership of all of its resources and capital, established a rock solid West African Bank and Treasury, organized one of the strongest military forces on the globe, made Lagos/Timbuktu/Accra the center of trade and higher learning/culture in the world and established a dominant influence over the "Middle East" and Southern Europe....they wouldn't be one of the richest and most powerful men on the planet?

Have a seat...

Last edited:
I feel like he's alot smarter with his finances than people give him credit for

Yup. Him and Oscar are probably the two smartest boxers ever, as far as how they handled their financial situations.

Floyd's self promotion is pretty much revolutionary when you look at what he did with 24/7 and how it translated into the the biggest numbers in PPV history.

He saw the way snakes like Arum and King were doing boxers and broke free of that mold, to create his own entrepreneurial path.

He acts like a child when they get a stack of one dollar bills and plays with it non stop, except he's never grown up. I'm not hating, but seriously, whats the point of flashing it around like that? Everyone knows you're rich.
If he stops flaunting money....then he is no longer "Money" Mayweather and less people will tune in to see him fight in hope that the arrogant, flashy fighter loses. He loses the people who "hate" him (which keeps his name in play).

He can't be on TV every week to cut promo's like wrestlers. These types of things serve its purpose.
i dont see how people dont grasp this concept..its obvious money has a persona to uphold
Yup. Him and Oscar are probably the two smartest boxers ever, as far as how they handled their financial situations.

Floyd's self promotion is pretty much revolutionary when you look at what he did with 24/7 and how it translated into the the biggest numbers in PPV history.

He saw the way snakes like Arum and King were doing boxers and broke free of that mold, to create his own entrepreneurial path.
this too

youre crazy if you think Floyd is gonna go broke broke. He may be obnoxious and arrogant, but hes no dummy.
thats peoples go to argument for money...people like skip bayless like to say hes gonna end up broke cause he has a cold mil in the duffle..

they wanna hate so strong, but they cant speak on his craft, they cant speak on his work ethic, they cant speak on his improvement each year at what he does...

the only thing they can attack is his character and how 'loose' he is with his money...they aint got nothing on the boy, but they wanna hate sooo bad...so they say he's gonna go broke someday..

lol..cmon fam..dude aint never going broke...yall hating for hatings sake...and that aint right..

males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait, watchu mad cause u push dimes and he sell weight???

ugh, how you sound defendin that man, i hope you are a close cousin because YOU don't even know how hard he works, just because you saw a couple episodes on 24/7 and people said he got up at 3 am to train out of nowhere you slobbin too hard, he is defeated so that warrants respect, but im not about defend his honor, that man got his own mouth

Go sit somewhere, bru.

The concepts of National Banking and Financial instruments were perfected in the Universities and learning centers of Timbuktu, which were constructed under Mansa's reign.

His Empire had its own National Bank and Treasury which enacted anti-inflation measures, tax systems, complex trading policies, etc.

Mansa Musa's Empier provided virtually ALL OF THE GOLD in circulation in the Old World.

If the old system of rule and authority was never interrupted by the Reconquista/Trans-Atlantic Slave trade, there would be no Rothschild dynasty worth speaking of....so you're arguing a moot point.

But even if we were to hypothetically transpose Mansa's accomplishments into the present day environment, he would still be one of the richest men in the world.

Just to humor this ridiculous comparison....

If someone came along today and unified all of West Africa under their sovereign rule, gained the ownership of all of its resources and capital, established a rock solid West African Bank and Treasury, organized one of the strongest military forces on the globe, made Lagos/Timbuktu/Accra the center of trade and higher learning/culture in the world and established a dominant influence over the "Middle East" and Southern Europe....they wouldn't be one of the richest and most powerful men on the planet?

Have a seat...
I still really don't think he'd touch the Rothschilds. 

You also have to account for the reach the Rothshilds have around the world, not just africa. 

I'm not trying to take anything away from the dude, but I think that the Rothschilds might still be worth more because of the financial instruments and investment opportunities present SINCE then. 

Last edited:
fighters will gravitate to them more because they've been there too unlike arum or king

Wealthier people have gone BROKE...........:rofl:

Stop assuming people with money are INTELLIGENT................

I dont know what the hell his portfolio looking like, but I have yet to see a Boxer, other than GEORGE FOREMAN, have the same kind of money they were dealing with in their prime.....I'm not a Mayweather fan and I dont wish ill upon him, but to me he gets more fans from being a mini minstrel show than actual BOXING..............

that lifestyle takes a toll on your pockets regardless of how much you got in the bank....

Wealthier people have gone BROKE...........
roll.gif

I dont know what the hell his portfolio looking like, but I have yet to see a Boxer, other than GEORGE FOREMAN, have the same kind of money they were dealing with in their prime.....I'm not a Mayweather fan and I dont wish ill upon him, but to me he gets more fans from being a mini minstrel show than actual BOXING..............

that lifestyle takes a toll on your pockets regardless of how much you got in the bank....
I'm sure wealthier people have gone broke, not sure what that has to do with Mayweather.

and who said I assume people with money are intelligent?...I'm talking about one person.

I didnt base my assumptions of the simple fact he's rich. Not many boxers in the past have been able to cash in on their own talents like Mayweather has without some greasy palms in their pocket, especially not ones of his stature.
At 35, Mayweather is a man who wears multiple hats – boxer, businessman, and sole self-promoter, all of which brought in $85M last year and landed him a ranking of #1 in Forbes Sports 100 athletes. His business acumen and knowledge of the revenue stream within boxing lead to the creation of Mayweather Promotions, allowing him full control of the income flow. In doing this he is able to provide himself with 100% of the revenue generation from his fights, versus the 40-50% that other boxers get.
How about you stop assuming

Mayweather is stupid. He likes to flaunt his cash, and in no time will be become broke.

I mean, you have a shelf life as a boxer, and you ain't even taking into account the after math or repercussions of taking hits to the head.

He's a buffoon and I could care less. lolz Why do you guys envy so much? Might as well do a Warren Buffet - 10K report on Berkshire hate thread. LOLZ

Troll harder RunningFishy. Troll harder.

Son clocked 85 mill with no endorsement deals :x

He should make a video game before he retires.

Wealthier people have gone BROKE...........:rofl:

Oscar

i mean, obviously you have to take what you see online with a grain of salt, but most celebrity net worth websites have him right around the $170 million figure.

"We got no wealthy black people. We got rich people. Shaq is rich. The guy who signs his checks is wealthy." —Chris Rock
I wish all of us thousandnaires stop getting caught in the sounds good trap. Let me know which person on this mb isn't taking Shaq money? Exactly cause last time I checked Shaq isn't in a class by himself but it don't take long to call roll. lol

Back
Top Bottom