Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

Funny how people in this thread write off Zuckerberg & in the same breath praise Floyd and 50 for their "wealth". The slurpage is too heavy in here

he's rich but he aint wealthy.
Team Wealthy
 Quote:
Yall cant tell me 50 and Floyd aint smashing each other

laugh.gif

Last edited:
dudes turning their heads on a 100 million dollars now? Salty *** ******.

Funny how people in this thread write off Zuckerberg & in the same breath praise Floyd and 50 for their "wealth". The slurpage is too heavy in here

No one is writing Zuckster off. I just don't see the point in coming in and posting a picture of Zuckster when we're talking bout 50 & Money. (We all know Zuckerberg is richer, that's common knowledge). But rather pointless to post his pic in this thread.

Next thing you know people will be pointlessly posting pictures of Carlos Slim.

Cant get mad at it, to get to the point where Floyd can stunt like this, he has put in more work (training, etc.) than most people could ever fathom.

:lol: isn't Floyd and 50 feuding right now though?

They just started a promotional compoany with one another.

Yeah I knew that... but one of my boy's uncle that's in Mayweather's camp told him about it, then told me. Don't take my or his word for it though (you know how rumors start)

But anyway, it had something to do with 50 smashing Miss Jackson while Floyd was doing his time.

Last edited:
Yeah I knew that... but one of my boy's uncle that's in Mayweather's camp told him about it, then told me. Don't take my or his word for it though (you know how rumors start)
But anyway, it had something to do with 50 smashing Miss Jackson while Floyd was doing his time.

:smh: say what...

Hey... like I said, don't take my word for it. I'm trying to find out myself if it's true or not. I just heard about this last night.

come on fam, don't go spreading stuff like that.  Especially since it's one of those a friend of friend of a friend told me...

type things...

Back
Top Bottom