Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

Who says Floyd doesn't just take this money out, floss it real quick in front of camera's with security BEHIND the cameras and put it right back in the bank?
That dude could be showing the same mill in 100 videos.
And if he was smart enough to pull off a similar Youtube deal that Soulja Boy had, he'd be getting paid to take money out, and show the world, and put it back in his account.

This. I believe Floyd is a wild boy but he ain't stupid. He knows he has an image to keep up.

They earned it, let them enjoy it how they want. Bet if some NT'ers had a lot of loot like this they'd be posing by the nicest cars, with the baddest women, in the biggest houses. I mean you can't fault somebody for doing what they want if its not affecting you in a negative way. I mean they aren't hurting anybody, are they?
work hard play hard right?

a lot of NTers are just scorned females green with envy...if anything the pics should motivate you to work hard and excel in your area of expertise.

its the same thing with these clowns every time a mayweather or birdman thread pops up
laugh.gif
never fails

They earned it, let them enjoy it how they want. Bet if some NT'ers had a lot of loot like this they'd be posing by the nicest cars, with the baddest women, in the biggest houses. I mean you can't fault somebody for doing what they want if its not affecting you in a negative way. I mean they aren't hurting anybody, are they?

a lot of NTers are just scorned females green with envy...if anything the pics should motivate you to work hard and excel in your area of expertise.

its the same thing with these clowns every time a mayweather or birdman thread pops up :lol: never fails
Repped and co signed cause I know thats how I feel esp about using motivation for how I'm trying to get more than enough money to take care of myself, family, and close friends.

The quest for lulz and this rep system **** has left you all taking it to places it needn't go.
Why would you wish that on the guy?

mayweather the boxer, isnt mayweather we know outside the ring, lets not act like this guy doesnt stand a chance of goin back in, i mean they all do look at mike

And laughins good for u :wink:

And you know him personally or you know him via the media like the rest of us in here? I hope its the former and not the latter for you.

its the same thing with these clowns every time a mayweather or birdman thread pops up
laugh.gif
never fails
Repped and co signed cause I know thats how I feel esp about using motivation for how I'm trying to get more than enough money to take care of myself, family, and close friends.
respect yute

I could see Mayweather going broke off sports betting and cars alone. He regularly bets 500 thou-1 million+ on single sporting events, even halftime lines. I just don't think he has the time or resources to be a successful handicapper. There are not that many people in the world that can consistently turn up on the positive side of sports betting, and those that do are extremely dedicated and work full-time hours or more. 

What happens when his boxing careen ends and those $30 Mil+ paydays don't exist anymore, I just think he is too stubborn and arrogant to tone down his living.

I understand why he makes these types of videos, but really what is that million to him? for all we know he could have deposited it back into his account when the plane landed. 

I dont understand how people defend someone who has more money than them, WE ALL CANT HAVE THE SAME MONEY, so arguing for a rich man on his behalf seems more of a derelict move than to just point out the natural pattern of the rich negro.............

He don't need to gamble his behind off, Like most Men, a cute chick with a tattoo, will be the downfall of his credit........

I could see Mayweather going broke off sports betting and cars alone. He regularly bets 500 thou-1 million+ on single sporting events, even halftime lines. I just don't think he has the time or resources to be a successful handicapper. There are not that many people in the world that can consistently turn up on the positive side of sports betting, and those that do are extremely dedicated and work full-time hours or more. 

What happens when his boxing careen ends and those $30 Mil+ paydays don't exist anymore, I just think he is too stubborn and arrogant to tone down his living.

I understand why he makes these types of videos, but really what is that million to him? for all we know he could have deposited it back into his account when the plane landed. 
I dont understand how people defend someone who has more money than them, WE ALL CANT HAVE THE SAME MONEY, so arguing for a rich man on his behalf seems more of a derelict move than to just point out the natural pattern of the rich negro.............

He don't need to gamble his behind off, Like most Men, a cute chick with a tattoo, will be the downfall of his credit........
mayweather has a professional capper pick his games for him. like you said he doesnt have the time so he pays a pro to do it.

Black man gets wealthy "he'll be broke in no time, what a dumbass"

Y'all so salty. I swear I hate America.

if tyson can go broke, anyone can go broke.

Two verrrrrrry different situations. Tyson's money had to go through other hands 1st. Tyson wasn't his own promoter. Tyson didn't get a slice of PPV $ AND gate $ AND merchandising $

Apples & Oranges

Back
Top Bottom