Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

You know for a fact that the Rothschilds > Mansa?
I know they say Mansa was "richer" but the world has changed QUITE a bit from the 1300s. 

Completely different story.

I can't even take that seriously, and i'm all about black history etc. whatever. 

Rothschilds created the bond market...so... 
eyes.gif

I'm not a big Floyd fan and follow him casually at best, but isnt he always about cash first? I'm not trying to predict how he's going to handle his money. I just believe that someone who is all about buying in cash and owning appreciating assets (real estate) free and clear will have a very low probability of going broke. I mean, no one but him and his advisors REALLY know, but in most interviews Ive seen, he seems to always make a point to mention that he buys things in cash instead of taking on debt/financing. It doesnt seem like he is overleveraging and trying to buy billion dollar yachts on credit.

THIS is not the smartest move, considering the super wealthy are handed multi-million dollar loans under 1% financing, even with real estate your millions are worth more collecting that interest.

I know they say Mansa was "richer" but the world has changed QUITE a bit from the 1300s. 

I can't even take that seriously, and i'm all about black history etc. whatever. 

Rothschilds created the bond market...so... :rolleyes

So....no?

Cool

I feel like he is gonna run outta money 10 years down the road

this dude 50 lost alll of his muscle mass, dude looks like a regular joe now

Rothschilds created the bond market...so... :rolleyes

So....no?

Cool
well how is it different now.? He remains the wealthiest person of all time even adjusted for inflation.

He acts like a child when they get a stack of one dollar bills and plays with it non stop, except he's never grown up. I'm not hating, but seriously, whats the point of flashing it around like that? Everyone knows you're rich.

Rothschilds created the bond market...so... 
eyes.gif
So....no?

Cool
well how is it different now.? He remains the wealthiest person of all time even adjusted for inflation.
The means of wealth are COMPLETELY different.

Mansa wouldn't make it in 2012. 

I'd bet on that. 

Just a different concept of wealth. 

I'd bet on that. 

WOT?

:rofl:

Pluto, you're on it.

This whole thread is ridiculous and its only getting started...

Last edited:

I'd bet on that. 

WOT?

roll.gif

Pluto, you're on it.

Son.

Bond Markets & National Banks...not to mention all the other stuff they have their hands in that is traceable.

Think about that.

Evelyn de Rothschild spent his Honey Moon in the White House
laugh.gif

And the Rothschilds have LOST money. They're estimated by some to be in the TRILLIONS. 

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]The means of wealth are COMPLETELY different.

Mansa wouldn't make it in 2012. [/COLOR]

I'd bet on that. 

WOT?

:rofl:

Pluto, you're on it.

Son.

Bond Markets & National Banks...not to mention all the other stuff they have their hands in that is traceable.

Think about that.

Evelyn de Rothschild spent his Honey Moon in the White House:lol:

And the Rothschilds have LOST money. They're estimated by some to be in the TRILLIONS. 

url

Last edited:
He acts like a child when they get a stack of one dollar bills and plays with it non stop, except he's never grown up. I'm not hating, but seriously, whats the point of flashing it around like that? Everyone knows you're rich.

If he stops flaunting money....then he is no longer "Money" Mayweather and less people will tune in to see him fight in hope that the arrogant, flashy fighter loses. He loses the people who "hate" him (which keeps his name in play).

He can't be on TV every week to cut promo's like wrestlers. These types of things serve its purpose.

Last edited:
I'm not a big Floyd fan and follow him casually at best, but isnt he always about cash first? I'm not trying to predict how he's going to handle his money. I just believe that someone who is all about buying in cash and owning appreciating assets (real estate) free and clear will have a very low probability of going broke. I mean, no one but him and his advisors REALLY know, but in most interviews Ive seen, he seems to always make a point to mention that he buys things in cash instead of taking on debt/financing. It doesnt seem like he is overleveraging and trying to buy billion dollar yachts on credit.

THIS is not the smartest move, considering the super wealthy are handed multi-million dollar loans under 1% financing, even with real estate your millions are worth more collecting that interest.

obviously its a poor business decision but thats not the topic at hand. the topic at hand is going broke. its hard to go broke when you have a lot of pseudo cash equivalent assets in your name that are owned free and clear.

I'd bet on that. 

WOT?

roll.gif

Pluto, you're on it.

Son.

Think about that.

Evelyn de Rothschild spent his Honey Moon in the White House
laugh.gif

url
A+ execution  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom