Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

Moonas_9992c0_608901.jpg

youre crazy if you think Floyd is gonna go broke broke. He may be obnoxious and arrogant, but hes no dummy.

And Youre even crazier to thank you can predict how someone else is gonna handle their money.

Not saying that Floyd is gonna go broke, nor do I wish it upon him, but smarter people with alot more money have gone bankrupt, it happens

youre crazy if you think Floyd is gonna go broke broke. He may be obnoxious and arrogant, but hes no dummy.

And Youre even crazier to thank you can predict how someone else is gonna handle their money.

Not saying that Floyd is gonna go broke, nor do I wish it upon him, but smarter people with alot more money have gone bankrupt, it happens

Now this I agree with.

thats peoples go to argument for money...people like skip bayless like to say hes gonna end up broke cause he has a cold mil in the duffle..

they wanna hate so strong, but they cant speak on his craft, they cant speak on his work ethic, they cant speak on his improvement each year at what he does...

the only thing they can attack is his character and how 'loose' he is with his money...they aint got nothing on the boy, but they wanna hate sooo bad...so they say he's gonna go broke someday..

lol..cmon fam..dude aint never going broke...yall hating for hatings sake...and that aint right..

males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait, watchu mad cause u push dimes and he sell weight???

Last edited:
Good for Floyd, but I aint gonna hate my life cuz I aint got that type of money. :lol: y'all while'N

Funny how people in this thread write off Zuckerberg & in the same breath praise Floyd and 50 for their "wealth". The slurpage is too heavy in here

Nobody's writing him off. dude just put Zuckerberg's picture to say he's richer and not flashy and we're just saying okay he's richer but this is clearly a thread about Mayweather so who cares that someone else is richer? He's successful and has made it. As a matter of fact I don't understand when people do that. Do you think Floyd cares that someone is richer than him? How does that change the fact that he's worth millions?

Last edited:
Yeah I knew that... but one of my boy's uncle that's in Mayweather's camp told him about it, then told me. Don't take my or his word for it though (you know how rumors start)

But anyway, it had something to do with 50 smashing Miss Jackson while Floyd was doing his time.
come on fam, don't go spreading stuff like that.  Especially since it's one of those a friend of friend of a friend told me...
type things...

:rolleyes I guess you missed my other post where I stated that I was trying to find out if it was true or not myself.

I heard it from a couple different people already. I would've NT would know, which is why I asked.

I love how every PBF thread turns into a, "Well, this guy has more money" thread. Why don't you guys just let Floyd cook?

And no one's hating on Zuckerberg. How can you hate on a self made BILLIONAIRE? :pimp:

I'm not a big Floyd fan and follow him casually at best, but isnt he always about cash first? I'm not trying to predict how he's going to handle his money. I just believe that someone who is all about buying in cash and owning appreciating assets (real estate) free and clear will have a very low probability of going broke. I mean, no one but him and his advisors REALLY know, but in most interviews Ive seen, he seems to always make a point to mention that he buys things in cash instead of taking on debt/financing. It doesnt seem like he is overleveraging and trying to buy billion dollar yachts on credit.

100 Million in liquid or illiquid assets ?

When I think the difference between rich and wealthy the difference to me is how the taxes are paid. Mayweather has had tax issues so I'm not sure if he's practicing the smartest practice with his money.

"We got no wealthy black people. We got rich people. Shaq is rich. The guy who signs his checks is wealthy." —Chris Rock

"We got no wealthy black people. We got rich people. Shaq is rich. The guy who signs his checks is wealthy." —Chris Rock

Floyd signs checks, though. He pays fighters.

And will be for the foreseeable future esp if/when this promotion team gets rolling with young and promising talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom