Mayweather, after apology, still not off the hook

I don't condone what Floyd said in any way. I'm actually very disappointed being that I am a fan of his, but knowing how Floyd acts I can't really expect too much from him. What I really wanted to say though is that I don't see how people expect the NAACP to speak out about every racist comment that comes a long. The last two letters stand for colored people, make your own damn group to speak out for your race.

I don't condone what Floyd said in any way. I'm actually very disappointed being that I am a fan of his, but knowing how Floyd acts I can't really expect too much from him. What I really wanted to say though is that I don't see how people expect the NAACP to speak out about every racist comment that comes a long. The last two letters stand for colored people, make your own damn group to speak out for your race.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I find this funny but yet a couple of years ago Michael Richards went on his rant and everyone screamed for his head?? Was he not a comedian?? Had no political power. Racist is racist, I am hispanic and I would not let anyone talk about another race in hate because the moment I dont say anything I make it ok for him to do it, and soon they will turn on me.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I find this funny but yet a couple of years ago Michael Richards went on his rant and everyone screamed for his head?? Was he not a comedian?? Had no political power. Racist is racist, I am hispanic and I would not let anyone talk about another race in hate because the moment I dont say anything I make it ok for him to do it, and soon they will turn on me.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I'm Filipino and I could really give a crap. Was it ignorant and wrong to say? Yeah. But who am I to judge?
Your not Filipino then fam, your American....and even then

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...
Re-read the article, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," - MLK
Like I said, who am I to judge? I'd be a hypocrite to throw the "racist book" at Mayweather. I ain't going to front like I'm some angel who's never made a racial remark in their life like a bunch of hypocrites are doing so now.
so your cool with racism, because every now and then, you yourself throw out racial remarks...i get it now.
Obviously the point of "hypocrite" completely flew over your head.

seriously. its not that serious

I'm Filipino and I could really give a crap. Was it ignorant and wrong to say? Yeah. But who am I to judge?
Your not Filipino then fam, your American....and even then

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...
Re-read the article, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," - MLK
Like I said, who am I to judge? I'd be a hypocrite to throw the "racist book" at Mayweather. I ain't going to front like I'm some angel who's never made a racial remark in their life like a bunch of hypocrites are doing so now.
so your cool with racism, because every now and then, you yourself throw out racial remarks...i get it now.
Obviously the point of "hypocrite" completely flew over your head.

seriously. its not that serious

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Athletes are suppose to be role models...
I don't agree.

Al Sharpton makes me sick, same with Jesse Jackson
  What do they have to do with the porposed fight?

intense_porpoise.jpg

Hahahahahaha [although there's an "i" in porpoise, there's no "i" in team. #$+% the team tho, Box"i"ng is an "i"ndividual sport.]
But yeah, racism against blacks will always be taken more seriously and sensitively than any other race......publicly. Always small-time drama takin' away from the major problems in the world, 'cause people like us actually give our opinions on this irrelevant !@#%, and in turn "forget" about the real issues. 

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Athletes are suppose to be role models...
I don't agree.

Al Sharpton makes me sick, same with Jesse Jackson
  What do they have to do with the porposed fight?

intense_porpoise.jpg

Hahahahahaha [although there's an "i" in porpoise, there's no "i" in team. #$+% the team tho, Box"i"ng is an "i"ndividual sport.]
But yeah, racism against blacks will always be taken more seriously and sensitively than any other race......publicly. Always small-time drama takin' away from the major problems in the world, 'cause people like us actually give our opinions on this irrelevant !@#%, and in turn "forget" about the real issues. 

Back
Top Bottom