Mayweather, after apology, still not off the hook

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

What mayweather was saying about cooking cats and dogs all I gotta say is DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mayweather talkin to promote talk is bull shhh dude is a racist

I'm Filipino and I could really give a crap. Was it ignorant and wrong to say? Yeah. But who am I to judge?

I'm just laughing at my homeboys who are Filipino who are all butt hurt about it. Talking non-stop about it on FB. It's funny to me because they're calling him a racist yet they're the ones dropping the N-Bombs acting like they're black themselves.

I'm Filipino and I could really give a crap. Was it ignorant and wrong to say? Yeah. But who am I to judge?

I'm just laughing at my homeboys who are Filipino who are all butt hurt about it. Talking non-stop about it on FB. It's funny to me because they're calling him a racist yet they're the ones dropping the N-Bombs acting like they're black themselves.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Because he's black or because Manny's Asian? I think the latter

your saying he's let off the hook because manny's asian?

Yes
well, that may be true...this is the first blatant asian attack...

but what is also true is that Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, and the NAACP have yet to speak on the issue...
when in past situations involving athletes and racism, they were quick to give their opinion and even go into action,
boycott support, bring down ads of the racist character...but now, they are no where to be found..

No one significant is speaking up on it..and somethings wrong about that.

Because he's black or because Manny's Asian? I think the latter

your saying he's let off the hook because manny's asian?

Yes
well, that may be true...this is the first blatant asian attack...

but what is also true is that Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, and the NAACP have yet to speak on the issue...
when in past situations involving athletes and racism, they were quick to give their opinion and even go into action,
boycott support, bring down ads of the racist character...but now, they are no where to be found..

No one significant is speaking up on it..and somethings wrong about that.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Your not Filipino then fam, your American....and even then

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...
Re-read the article, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," - MLK

Re-read the article, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," - MLK

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by shogun

you can say stuff about whites, asians, latinos, and middle easterns.  our country is way more sensitive about comments about blacks
Oh, you mean like the reaction and coverage Don Imus's comments induced, compared to the minimal coverage of Jamie Foxx's equally, or more, racist comments?
What did Jamie Foxx say. Link plz.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by shogun

you can say stuff about whites, asians, latinos, and middle easterns.  our country is way more sensitive about comments about blacks
Oh, you mean like the reaction and coverage Don Imus's comments induced, compared to the minimal coverage of Jamie Foxx's equally, or more, racist comments?
What did Jamie Foxx say. Link plz.

a lot of people feel the same way about Pacman, if the number of 
pimp.gif
's in the OG thread about his comments were any indication

a lot of people feel the same way about Pacman, if the number of 
pimp.gif
's in the OG thread about his comments were any indication

Like I said, who am I to judge? I'd be a hypocrite to throw the "racist book" at Mayweather. I ain't going to front like I'm some angel who's never made a racial remark in their life like a bunch of hypocrites are doing so now.

Like I said, who am I to judge? I'd be a hypocrite to throw the "racist book" at Mayweather. I ain't going to front like I'm some angel who's never made a racial remark in their life like a bunch of hypocrites are doing so now.

so your cool with racism, because every now and then, you yourself throw out racial remarks...i get it now.

so your cool with racism, because every now and then, you yourself throw out racial remarks...i get it now.

Damn you tryna go hard on dude
smh.gif

its not that serious.

smh.gif

its not that serious.

Obviously the point of "hypocrite" completely flew over your head.

Obviously the point of "hypocrite" completely flew over your head.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

blazinRook said:

smh.gif

its not that serious.

that boy butt hurt.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

blazinRook said:

smh.gif

its not that serious.

that boy butt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom