MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I hate to say it because I absolutely love Daredevil and Punisher, but with those guys never directly meeting any of the Avengers in their shows, they still come across as B-level heroes to the guys in the actual MCU.

Like if I had to rank them, Hawkeye would still be above them since he's the entry level guy. So, I wouldn't really care if they were replaced eventually.

Well, the marvel movies are big time while the netflix shows keep declining in ratings. Plus being a star in movies is usually seen as superior to being in a tv show. Ask the netflix actors if they’d rather have a movie than a show, probably all would say yes.

I think they would say yes. until they get the bag like a lot of these sitcom stars. they're essentially making a 13 hour movie. but getting paid for each one.
i would love to know the salary for them.

Well, the marvel movies are big time while the netflix shows keep declining in ratings. Plus being a star in movies is usually seen as superior to being in a tv show. Ask the netflix actors if they’d rather have a movie than a show, probably all would say yes.

That's what I'm saying. Like how the cast of Firefly were just tv actors but them being on the big screen in Serenity just boosted up their perception. Had Daredevil or any of the Defenders been briefly glimpsed in Infinity War, I might have given them the benefit for the doubt.

But as it stands, they're just whatever characters and Marvel can just sweep them under the rug and replace them in a few years without much hassle. I didn't really care about salaries.

Just got done with DD season 3 :nthat:. :emoji_goat: Marvel/Netflix series & it’s not even close. Damn shame it’s being cancelled :frown::smh:.

i don't think so, once the fox deal concludes they'l have more than enough content to launch

DwfoAgAU0AAUcb9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom