MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Didn't netflix pay a lot for the marvel shows?
Yes. A LOT. And even more when they negotiatied for Punished to appear in DD and to get his own series. Think it was said there's some sort of new negotiation Netflix wants characters not directly under the the 4 main characters umbrella.

JJ I don’t care for but with knowing all this I hope they “end” the punisher some what. No cliff hanger or anything

After a strong season, damn. The writing was on the wall though. It was obvious Marvel was cleaning house. What's going to happen to Punisher?
Punisher is already in production. But the assumption is they'll finish this season and it'll get cancelled after.

Out of all the Marvel Netflix characters, I feel Punisher and DD would translate well on the big screen.

Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal are legit. Plus, I wouldn't mind DD showing up in a Spidey film and having Wilson Fisk be incorporated in the MCU.

Sucks, but hey, after the merger, Disney would own the 30% share of Hulu. Maybe they get put on Hulu since it's TV-MA show? We'll see.

Y’all bugging if you think Disney is putting any of these shows on their service post cancellation with Netflix. They’re not putting any mature content on there whatsoever. That was established in a few different articles. You not about to see any sexual content or extreme violence anywhere near Disney + which makes it kinda corny to me.
You're fooling yourself if you think the Star Wars series The Mandolarian or the MCU series for Scarlet Witch, Loki, and Falcon & the Winter Soldier won't have "extreme" violence.

Last edited:
This Disney acquiring the world is not good for overall entertainment. It’s all fun and games until it’s a Monopoly. Trust me, if anyone knows anything about the wrestling world, no competition is bad for business in the long run for consumers.

100% with you. I have no interest in paying for their streaming service too.

That said, Netflix dropped the ball by needlessly expanding their 'Marvel' universe. DD & Punisher are some of the more well known Marvel assets vs. LC, JJ & IF. They should've used the latter in recurring or support roles as opposed to giving them dedicated shows. The two year gap between DD Season 2 and 3 didn't do the show any favours either especially due to the 'binge' format that dominates Netflix viewing. People lose interest rapidly.

100% with you. I have no interest in paying for their streaming service too.

That said, Netflix dropped the ball by needlessly expanding their 'Marvel' universe. DD & Punisher are some of the more well known Marvel assets vs. LC, JJ & IF. They should've used the latter in recurring or support roles as opposed to giving them dedicated shows. The two year gap between DD Season 2 and 3 didn't do the show any favours either especially due to the 'binge' format that dominates Netflix viewing. People lose interest rapidly.
Overall they did a good job with everything outside of IF.

You're fooling yourself if you think the Star Wars series The Mandolarian or the MCU series for Scarlet Witch, Loki, and Falcon & the Winter Soldier won't have "extreme" violence.

When they show people being beaten bloody, stabbed, and shot let me know.

It was always gonna end this way.

When they show people being beaten bloody, stabbed, and shot let me know.
19413cb2b5ab4a453dd0a932d516497c9f3adfcfccb97b4d22d2b709dd0ed581.jpg

So wait you think they can do this in a pg13 movie but won't do it on a MCU show on their streaming service?

You think Loki aint gonna be stabbed and die again?

And when I think about it I cant think of anybody but civilians getting shot on Netflix shows which is no different than the movies.

Last edited:
the consensus is.... at least save daredevil and punisher. theyve nailed their characters in a way few have in recent years. and i havent seen a hero loved by the fanbase the way charlie cox (daredevil) is.... since the actor of flash on CW. and cox is FAR more talented.

it really sucks man. the hallway scene in season 3, was one of the most captivating stretches of action ive seen in a film in a LOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG time. i was literally eyes wide at the edge of my seat halfway through it. it made me appreciate the cinematography behind it and i never pay attention to things like that. last time i remember being blown away by the way a fight scene was shot was like the first ong bak movie. they accomplished SO much with this season.... just to have it stripped. smfh

Damn just finished S3 of daredevil just to hear the wack news :smh: I wish those actors would of been part of the MCU

"While the series on Netflix has ended, the three existing seasons will remain on the service for years to come, while the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel"

Daredevil in the 90s 00s i would say was as popular if not more than the avengers.
Its quite surprising he hadnt been incorporated in the mcu...
But they did nedd to recoup from the affleck movie (which i didnt hate)
DD is easily the most popular of the netflix. Its time to put him in phase 4 of the movies

I hate to say it because I absolutely love Daredevil and Punisher, but with those guys never directly meeting any of the Avengers in their shows, they still come across as B-level heroes to the guys in the actual MCU.

Like if I had to rank them, Hawkeye would still be above them since he's the entry level guy. So, I wouldn't really care if they were replaced eventually.

Back
Top Bottom