MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Second eps intro was like 1/3rd into the episode, I thought I breezed through an episode or something:lol:

Got through the first 2 eps. Good for Frank so far but this teen is a tad annoying the way she keeps lying and just wont fess up about what she's caught up in.

Slowing the plot and more ppl will die cuz of it.

Last edited:
1sst epi.

They started having sex
I left to get more chicken
Microwaved my chicken.
Ate the chicken
And he was STILL ******* that chick :lol: :pimp:

Superpowers are increased stamina/longevity

I'm on Ep 3. This is Assault on Precinct 13 adjace lol

Frank loves war way too much to be a civilian now. There's no turning back for him. All this coulda been avoided if he just minded his damn business. Everywhere he goes turns into a damn warzone. Dude was out here doin barrel rolls in a motel parking lot :lol:

I'm on Ep 3. This is Assault on Precinct 13 adjace lol

Frank loves war way too much to be a civilian now. There's no turning back for him. All this coulda been avoided if he just minded his damn business. Everywhere he goes turns into a damn warzone. Dude was out here doin barrel rolls in a motel parking lot :lol:

The point they're bringing out this season is that he likes and seeks it. I'm waiting until we get to the point in which he accepts his role and decides to want to do what he does full time.

God Damn!
I’m through 4 episodes now and I’m not sure if I enjoyed it or not.

Definitely glad Rachel/Amy is no longer a *****.
Her douche baggery was unbearable.
It seems to be pacing well but that 4hours felt like 4 weeks. It really got me feeling angry and anxious with the content.

I feel relieved for now though so I push on.
(Billy is on my nerves right now, I hope it eases up as well)

This dude Billy Russo got some ******* nerve.

Talking about what he deserves. Saying he deserved better despite what he did cuz him and Frank were like brothers.

You killed his children and wife and you wsnt to be mad at him cuz instead of killing you he scarred up ya face and you lost ya memory. Talking about you want him to feel how you feel.

Maaaaannn. I hope Frank does him even dirtier before he kills him by the end of this.

She's grown on me. I like her attitude.

Pilgrim is a beast. I thought Frank was bugging the way he messed up that one dude's face when he caught them guys after they robbed the check cashing place.

Punisher vs. Pilgrim was a great fight but I wanted one more Punisher vs. Jigsaw fight.

With the time left I thought that's where they were going. Didnt think 3 bullets would phase Russo to be honest :lol: I also wanted him to regain his memories so he'd die knowing what an evil scumbag he was.

Crazy psychiatrist is a loose end as fine as she is.

9 eps in, taking a break for football and true detective.

So far not feeling Madani, Frank was spot on calling her out on her **** that she brought him back to take care of Billy. She then wants to get involved but wants Frank to do it the "right way." Do you know who tf you are dealing with?

Amy stealing that gun and shooting that guy in the hallway, then Frank saying look you did not kill him *shoots* I killed him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom