MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Bout to make some wings and finish the last 3 episodes :pimp:

Hoping for an epic battle scene

Madam Gao looked like Littlefinger slinking off in to the darkness like that :rofl:

I loved that the real Elektra (at least the show version) came back in the end. That puppet weapon was getting me a bit frustrated. She showed out though.

Madam Gao looked like Littlefinger slinking off in to the darkness like that :rofl:

I loved that the real Elektra (at least the show version) came back in the end. That puppet weapon was getting me a bit frustrated. She showed out though.

Matt was simping hard. He fiending for them necrophiliac yambs.

About Iron Fist post-Defenders.

That silhouette of Iron Fist in the jumpsuit at the end was almost how they posed Daredevil earlier in the season. Could Danny don the DD suit for a minute while Matt recovers?

I want to say they may change things and have Danny's company give Misty her new arm and not Tony Stark.

More sensible and cohesive.

At best they may say Rand industries worked with Stark enterprises to make it.

she gotta be alive. at the end of iron fist she was talking to joy. and im assuming IF takes place after the defenders. not sure though
It doesn't.

Peep how Defenders start, with Danny and Colleen hopping around the world hunting the Hand and looking for answers/allies a.k.a. the Chaste. Then Danny even blames the Hand in Defenders to what happened or what he thinks happened to K'un L'un.

I think its more of a threat that Joy and Davos linked up.

Its pretty impossible for that scene in IF to have taken place after Defenders.

As for her being alive, if Matt somehow survived I'm guessing Elektra and Gao found a way out too.

Last edited:
I was about to say, it's pretty obvious Defenders takes place after

For those who have finished already
Who's Maggie at the end, just a random nun or some character of significance?

Back
Top Bottom