MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Didn't realize stick is the same actor who plays kevin garvey senior from The Leftovers.

Nah. His fighting skills and the character overall here has improved a lot. You're just beating a dead horse.

The fighting choreography has vastly improved for IF so far.

I haven't seen one unnecessary flip or bad stunt man take a fall yet.

When it comes to the fights Danny looks like he belongs fighting alongside Matt.

I was sorta glad the hallway scene wasn't the main focus of that scene. They gotta do something else besides every show having a hallway fight

Nah, he tried to fight lc. He was flailing punches and kicks at him. But I guess most would not look good fighting him.

The chemistry between Cage & Iron Fist is pretty good. Hopefully we see a Heroes for Hire show

marvel-the-punisher-trailer-01-320x180.jpg

Nah, he tried to fight lc. He was flailing punches and kicks at him. But I guess most would not look good fighting him.
Like you said anyone without super strength looks bad against LC. Unless you got those pressure point skills that Sowande had (reminded me of Xena).

Matt would look worse.

If anything I'm surprised so far JJ hasn't looked terrible. She was clearly outclassed by Murakami before DD but other than that she's held her own well.

The chemistry between Cage & Iron Fist is pretty good. Hopefully we see a Heroes for Hire show
I felt the early Claire and Luke scenes were hinting at nothing but that.

Like you said anyone without super strength looks bad against LC. Unless you got those pressure point skills that Sowande had (reminded me of Xena).

Matt would look worse.

If anything I'm surprised so far JJ hasn't looked terrible. She was clearly outclassed by Murakami before DD but other than that she's held her own well.

I felt the early Claire and Luke scenes were hinting at nothing but that.

Yeah I got that impression, definitely teased it a few times

They really want to play the long con with this Jessica Jones / Luke Cage situation.

Dropping only a season a year I feel like i'll be halfway to 30 by the time it comes to a resolution.

Just finished, i'd give it a 7.5/10.

They really want to play the long con with this Jessica Jones / Luke Cage situation.

Dropping only a season a year I feel like i'll be halfway to 30 by the time it comes to a resolution.

Just finished, i'd give it a 7.5/10.

Luke trying to open a Starbucks for the breezys

Luke trying to open a Starbucks for the breezys

Man, I felt like he smashed the majority of women with lines in the season.

Being a comic book reader though, im interested to see how they pull off JJ & LC.

One of the longest running and strongest bound relationships in the Marvel universe.

I'm fine with them holding off on it.

Don't think its the best idea in the context of these shows to have them married.

These mofos holed up in some random Chinese restaurant. I'd be heated if they mess up my favorite Chinese / dim sum place.

Back
Top Bottom