MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
5952108-4818400891-tumbl.gif

First episode was solid. Like how they quickly got us up to date with everyone and ended the episode like a threat was looming. Have a feeling ima like this a lot :nthat:

Sigourney as Alexandra must be something serious the way Madame Gao taking orders like that

Last edited:
First episode in and I like how well they've blended the feeling of every individual show into one so far

smh i don't know why they decided to release it early this morning knowing most of us have to go to work.
Need to finish DareDevil when I get off. On episode 6 or 7.

Thoughts on the show so far, Iron Fist was such a disappointment I have low expectations for the show.
smh i don't know why they decided to release it early this morning knowing most of us have to go to work.
Need to finish DareDevil when I get off. On episode 6 or 7.
True at work myself, however Aug 18th does start at 12:01.

Iron Slap needs to be traded for cash considerations

Not sure why I find dusty Jessica Jones attractive. She looks like she has an Afro under her armpits

Iron Slap needs to be traded for cash considerations

Not sure why I find dusty Jessica Jones attractive. She looks like she has an Afro under her armpits

She looks like the type to always want the prone bone position on top of her dirty sheets. :smokin

That finale was dope man. There's a post-credits scene for The Punisher series as well.

Claire, Jessica, Misty, Trish, Karen, Colleen, and Elektra would all get it.

There's def some flaws but I enjoyed the show a lot.

Some quick thoughts:
Fight scenes were dope; they were much more DD-like than IF-like.

Music was great, especially during the LC scenes.

JJ/DD, JJ/LC, and LC/IF chemistry were great.

Jessica's dialogue was great as well. Good to see they're kinda teasing JJ/LC in this universe. Claire better watch out. More "coffee" mentions. :evil:

Elektra telling Matt "you know nothing" :lol:

Misty finally losing her arm...would be dope if they mention Tony Stark in the future in regards to the bionic arm. Her melons were looking extra plump :nthat:

Beta Fist still corny and naive but he was more likable this time around and fight scenes were much better. He needs a recast though. Dude stays having the worst scenes.

The very end when they called Maggie as DD woke up :wow:

DD and JJ remain the two best characters on the show; gonna be interesting to see how their solo series follow the continuity from this show. IF should be impacted as well. The ending to IF season 1 had Gao still alive and who knows what happened with her in the finale...

You really are second to none. How the hell are you finished the series already? :lol:

Also, Hogarth could get some coffee too. I swear she's got that loves coffee face.

Back
Top Bottom