MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

For some reason I can't stop laughing at Dare Devil in that clip. He's back there with that rag around his head looking like a chick that just started taking Billy Blanks classes.

Iron Fist Getting New Showrunner For Season 2

EW has revealed that Buck is not returning for season 2 and Raven Metzner is taking over the title of showrunner moving forward. Metzner has previously served as a producer on Sleepy Hallow, Heroes Reborn, Falling Skies, and more. Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb confirmed this to be the case, issuing the following statement about how great of a fit Metzner will be.

“Raven’s love of all things Iron Fist and his extensive knowledge of martial arts films made him the perfect choice to continue telling the adventures of Danny Rand and Colleen Wing. Season One and The Defenders are only the beginning of this fantastic action packed tale.”

Good to get a new showrunners but a guy that oversaw Sleepy Hollow, Heroes Reborn, and Falling Skies is not super appealing.

I gave up on 2 of the shows cuz they were bad and only stuck with Heroes cuz it was Heroes and like 10 eps but that was pretty bad as well.

I pretty much enjoyed Fallin Skies... well the few episodes I watched. Need to go back and start that show from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom