MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
You're not going to miss much if you skip Iron Fist.

White guy goes away to learn the mystical arts of Kung fu. He gets really good. Becomes a master. Goes back to NY to take back his company. He does a crap job of running his company. Gets fired and the ppl who backed him fired. The whole movie he whines and boasts that he is the Iron Fist. And then we learn that the moment he got the Iron Fist job he ran away cuz he finds out it really wasn't the kind of job he was expecting :lol: Also he is the Iron Fist but he pretty much ***** in his pants when Harold Meacham gets a hold of a gun.

OH and we find out after all of that, that he gets a whole village killed cuz he ran away.

Sorriest excuse of a hero in all of the mcu

Not nearly as bad as they want you to believe but the Netflix shows definitely can be better. After watching a few game of thrones episodes, I don't know what they saw in dude.

I don't follow the comics and only know about these characters from the shows and reading up on them online. Is Luke Cage the only one in the Defenders who could hang with the Avengers? Only because it will take a lot for him to get hurt :lol: I guess peak Iron Fist would be a beast too...if Rand could be like that video of that vintage Iron Fist that Bakuto showed.

That video they showed of the IF tells me that they know what they should've been doing. Probably the best scene of the series. Hopefully this new showrunner knows what to do.

I don't follow the comics and only know about these characters from the shows and reading up on them online. Is Luke Cage the only one in the Defenders who could hang with the Avengers? Only because it will take a lot for him to get hurt :lol: I guess peak Iron Fist would be a beast too...if Rand could be like that video of that vintage Iron Fist that Bakuto showed.
Jessica can probably hang with Cap and Tony in the armor.

She might be stronger.

Jessica Jones is basically super girl lol. Super strength. Can fly. Lol.

The stunt double for date devil has been credited for work on The Punisher series, so we may see Matt in the Punisher

It's not really gonna matter if they can't fix their pacing issues. All the shows have them.

I think the red carpets tonight?
DGGPjwrUwAAc7CK.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom