MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Disney keep the service under $12 and keep the collection of available movies deep they can set up shop in my pockets.
None of that pay to rent Amazon crap

I like having everything under one service. If all the studios start creating their own subscription services, then we're going to be paying multiple times instead of just once.

I wish all the major sports would combine into one service. Whoever could provide that would make BANK.

Nobody is willing to think of the consumer over making more money for themselves. Would be nice, but that bottom line tho

I like having everything under one service. If all the studios start creating their own subscription services, then we're going to be paying multiple times instead of just once.

I wish all the major sports would combine into one service. Whoever could provide that would make BANK.

Depends on what Disney gets all under they service. Netflix lost me when they got rid of South Park.

They'll probably do things like have Star Wars and Marvel flicks before the Blu-ray drops and I'm gonna buy it on top of Netflix and HBO.

It's gonna end up like cable. End up spending $100+ for streaming services with ads

I'm laughing at yall paying for all these streaming services. Even if you got the money its crazy.

I haven't had Netflix since House of Cards s1.

My only issue is Amazon of all places having one and then producing good shows. I simply do not have the time to watch all of it like I would want.

I'm laughing at yall paying for all these streaming services. Even if you got the money its crazy.

I haven't had Netflix since House of Cards s1.

My only issue is Amazon of all places having one and then producing good shows. I simply do not have the time to watch all of it like I would want.

I mean, I'm about that Kodi life but I do however still pay for Netflix and Hulu

I used to just use sites but my reliable ones kept getting shut down or all wanted me to make an account and send me viruses.

Shout out to the explicit sites though for never letting us down. MVP status.

I mean, I'm about that Kodi life but I do however still pay for Netflix and Hulu
Concur, I don't pay or watch Hulu, just seems kind of pointless. Netflix, Amazon, basic cable, and Kodi. Amazon because I already order a **** ton of stuff it only made sense, NetFlix because of the low price.

Concur, I don't pay or watch Hulu, just seems kind of pointless. Netflix, Amazon, basic cable, and Kodi. Amazon because I already order a **** ton of stuff it only made sense, NetFlix because of the low price.

I mainly keep Hulu for the kids. I got rid of cable months ago

Given this is 8 eps and this Thursday midnight it airs there will be a spoiler policy adjustment.

We letting loose on spoilers by Saturday. Hell Friday midnight actually :lol:

No need to hear complaints and whining just get the **** out the thread before this Friday.

I agree. I'm dropping s-bombs with no care. Especially since it's only 8 episodes. I may finish that the day it come out.

I agree. I'm dropping s-bombs with no care. Especially since it's only 8 episodes. I may finish that the day it come out.
That's what I'm saying.

I'm being nice saying Saturday. I could finish the entire series by Friday morning :lol:

Given this is 8 eps and this Thursday midnight it airs there will be a spoiler policy adjustment.

We letting loose on spoilers by Saturday. Hell Friday midnight actually :lol:

No need to hear complaints and whining just get the **** out the thread before this Friday.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom