MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I promised my sister that I would wait until she comes back to NY to watch this with her, so the earliest I'll be able to finish the show is by the following Wed :lol:

Last edited:
Went back a few pages hoping to see a reasoning but I didn't see one.

Yall elevate Daredevil (haven't watched it yet) and Jessica Jones as the MCU greats, but Luke Cage gets no love? Just finished Jessica Jones and enjoyed it just as much as LC.

Ya boy needs an explanation

Luke Cage was good, just the other two are better. The main villain was whack. If they would've just kept it as Cottonmouth, it'd probably have been better than Jessica Jones.

Most superhero/comic shows are only as good as their villains. Kilgrave is the best villain in the Netflix series (and MCU so far) IMO so JJ is the best. DD S2 first half with Punisher was better but the second half really faded for me.

I **** with the Luke Cage series, especially with the themes and messages they portrayed (and the music :pimp:), but it's not touching JJ or DD from a writing standpoint. Mahershala Ali and Alfre Woodard are tremendous actors but their villains are honestly just whatever to me lol, though their arc was much better than the second arc. Shades and Stryker were mad corny.

Went back a few pages hoping to see a reasoning but I didn't see one.

Yall elevate Daredevil (haven't watched it yet) and Jessica Jones as the MCU greats, but Luke Cage gets no love? Just finished Jessica Jones and enjoyed it just as much as LC.

Ya boy needs an explanation

On a cultural level Luke Cage was incredible to me. But killing off cottonmouth was an L. Dude is easily a top 5 MCU villain.

On a cultural level Luke Cage was incredible to me.

Mostly the reason why I rock with it to the same level I rock with Jessica Jones.

The story to me felt authentic and it was hella refreshing to have a storyline that introduces a culture im a part of.

Will agree the other half was kind of weak though, Diamondback just wasn't a very good villain. Dude seemed like a homicidal weirdo, Cottonmouth was much better.

Just finished season 1 of Daredevil for the first time last night and I have to put it in the #1 spot. Only thing I didn't like was the appearance of Kingpin. Dude had that big stomach with those little girl legs which made me laugh. Didn't look like a bad a** at all. Going to binge watch season 2 today after I get off work.

I love Cottonmouth in Luke Cage. Dope character, but Mahershala deserves to lead in something. If the Spawn reboot is good, I hope they cast him as Al Simmons. I think his demeanor from other work fits perfectly.

Pretty sure homie is dead dead.

You don't come back from having ya neck snapped.

giphy.gif

Whether he comes back or its a flashback, JJ hullicinating, we don't know. Either way, he's coming back.

Back
Top Bottom