MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Did whoever write that first title not know who Nighthawk is?

Dennis is playing Tilda Johnson whose villain name was Deadly Nightshade. She only has a recent connection to Nighthawk which is the only way I can make sense of him being mentioned.

Last edited:
A director speaking about the Punisher series: “It is different than the other Marvel shows as far as it is an adult drama. There are no superpowers. You know the Punisher is a character who is based on vengeance, fundamentally. His family is a victim of some horrific thing, but the character himself is well-known and the way that they approach it is very different from the other shows.”

Marvel Officially Confirms That KILL BILL Actress Lucy Liu Will Direct The Season 2 Premiere Of LUKE CAGE

Marvel Television and Netflix announced that multiple award-winning actress and director, Lucy Liu (“Elementary,” Graceland”) is directing the premiere episode of the second season of the Netflix original series “Marvel’s Luke Cage,” set to premiere in 2018. All 13-episodes of the first season of “Marvel’s Luke Cage” are now streaming on Netflix.

In addition to a slew of television and film credits, Liu made her directorial debut in 2011’s short film, Meena and also directed four episodes of the CBS series, “Elementary.”

[h1]Jessica Jones Casts Leah Gibson – Is She Playing Typhoid Mary?[/h1]
Season 2 of Netflix’s second Marvel TV series Jessica Jones  adds Leah Gibson as series regular Ingrid, who many have speculated will become Typhoid Mary. Although the Marvel Cinematic Universe originally expanded to television via ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., their street-level corner of the MCU on Netflix has grown exponentially since kicking off with Daredevil  in 2015. Season 1 of the Matt Murdock-led series was followed by freshman outings of Jessica JonesLuke Cage, and Iron Fist,  as well as a second season of Daredevil. Next, the four heroes will team up for The Defenders, before Marvel’s first spinoff from their Netflix corner of the MCU, The Punisher, debuts later this year.

With the majority of Marvel’s Netflix series generating positive reactions among critics and casual audiences alike, 2018 will see highly anticipated follow-up seasons of Jessica Jones, Luke Cage,and  Daredevil  arrive. For its part, Jessica Jones  season 2 has been filming  since this spring, but the latest report about the Netflix series reveals who will be playing a new series regular – and potentially another villain for Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter) to fight.

Variety  is reporting Jessica Jones has cast Leah Gibson as Ingrid, who is described as a street-wise character with education as a nurse. The role of Ingrid was mentioned in a list of Jessica Jones  season 2 character breakdowns, with speculation quickly pointing to the character becoming Marvel Comics villain Typhoid Mary. However, with information about Jessica Jones season 2 being kept as tightly under wraps as all Marvel productions, it’s far from confirmed Typhoid Mary will appear, let alone that Ingrid will become the comic book character.

DFAVAtsXkAIeSYb.jpg:large

DFBD8HTXgAAtkdl.jpg

DFAmaGEXoAAAhfh.jpg

DFBeuSXWAAA_Kyl.jpg

really? still playing for me but here's the link:

it's just the Punisher logo

edit: even just pasting the link turns it into a media/vid player lol I am not sure how to post just the link

Good lord. I forgot all about that. Bruh probably messed up the scene on purpose so he could do that over and over.

Misty Knight was looking all kinds of sexy in that scene. My man Luke Cage gon have to play this song around Iron Fist

Back
Top Bottom