MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Inhumans is the show you should be concerned about

I believe the daredevil showrunner, is in that position for defenders.. IF guy, has that position with inhumans

Last edited:
Iron Fist wasn't "that" bad to me, but they could of cast Danny better. It definitely took some wind out of the anticipation, but a good first episode could change that.

I'm more excited for The Punisher, Daredevil season 3, and Luke Cage season 2.

Just kill off the rusty fist character. He won't be missed. If inhumans sucks too then they should be murked also.

Iron Fist is easily the worst of the 4. But IMO, it wasn't so much casting as it was writing, scheduling and choreography. I'm of the unpopular opinion that he isn't as bad as the show runners made him out to be. If they put the same amount of time and effort in the writing, scheduling and actor training into Iron Fist as they did Daredevil, he probably would have done a better job. Yes, someone else could have been better than Finn Jones for this role, but he isn't entirely to blame. People are still on that zesty Loras Tyrell mentality and can't buy the character yet. Although he could have portrayed it a little better, it wasn't that bad.

They rushed IF super quick to get it out of the way and start Defenders ASAP, and it backfired, because it showcased how messy and disarray Iron Fist became. And if the same show runners are doing Defenders, it's probably going to suck too despite the other 3 heroes folded into the mix.

Just finished up Luke Cage and loved everything about it. (S/O to Theo for being casted as Shades. I loved his character in Sons of Anarchy. Was disappointed how Baby Mouth got killed off.)

Started Iron Fist last night, but quickly lost interest because an Injustice 2 tournament was going down on Twitch so I switched over to that. Think I'll finish the rest of it up over the weekend even though  people in here seem to hate it.

DDS2 is getting love for the Punisher in that poll. DDS1 is easily better despite the finale

I think that's why they should have teased the Defenders better at the end of IF.

Up til now all we really know is that they might be fighting Corporate Hand again and IF really killed any threats those guys have.

Just a lost opportunity. Hell I would have even spent the whole last episode of IF just teasing the Defenders series. :lol:

Defenders will be fine. Ya'll act like IF was the Green Lantern of the Netflix universe. It aint even truly that bad.

Last edited:
to be fair, IF is 13 hours long, not far fetch than one wants to sit through 2 hours of GL instead :lol:

GL's lead was casted way way way better than IF's

I can't even look at a Defenders poster without wanting to smack IF

Last edited:
That's actually pretty accurate. IF is definitely the Green Lantern of the Netflix series :lol:
GL was suppose to be the start of the DCEU. Movie was so bad it set them back a few years.

Iron Fist is literally the last Netflix series they couldn't schedule enough time or money to get the fight choreography on point before they focused in on Defenders.

Its pretty much the opposite.

For the sake of generalities, its more like what if Captain America: TFA was even cornier and lamer.

I would rather watch Green Lantern again than finish IF
Buggin.

GL's lead was casted way way way better than IF's

I can't even look at a Defenders poster without wanting to smack IF
Reynolds sucked as Hal Jordan. Especially given the whole thing was a pale imitation of RDJR's Iron Man/Tony Stark.

But overall he is a better comedic actor than Loras.

Aint like many of yall know enough about Danny Rand to know if he was cast right though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom