MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Defenders in 48hrs is fine, it's only 8 episode and it's nice for it to just move without fillers. First two episodes probably going to be them meeting each other up and set-up the villain then you have only a handful of episode left.

Punisher is gonna HAVE to be the best Netflix Marvel show so far. Just going off how they handled his character in DD, I have pretty big expectations lol

What's funny about the Netflix Marvel shows is that most agree it's all good to great but we can't come up with the best one yet but it seems majority is in agreement that IF was terrible.

Maybe it's time for a poll...

I think everyone thought frank was the best part.

I do remember some saying he would be better doing cameos

Who didn't believe that?
laugh.gif
What didn't we all think he was going to get a show?
I may have doubted.

What's funny about the Netflix Marvel shows is that most agree it's all good to great but we can't come up with the best one yet but it seems majority is in agreement that IF was terrible.

How I feel

They really shouldn't do an IF season 2 :lol:

DD is still my favorite so far but JJ and Lukes Cage were both really good. Haven't really been bothered to watch IF :lol:

Punisher is guaranteed flames :smokin

Last edited:

How I feel

They really shouldn't do an IF season 2 :lol:

An online petition to cancel his show would be great.

PUNISHER Director Says The Netflix Series Will Debut In November

While talking to The Hollywood Reporter about an episode of Fargo she captained and the fact that she often directs North American shows while they're filming overseas, Irish director Debrbhla Walsh was asked whether Fargo marked the first time that she actually traveled to the United States to direct an American show. Walsh replied it actually wasn't, as she previously directed an episode of Marvel's Punisher, which stars Jon Bernthal.

"One other time that hasn't been aired yet, which was an episode for the new Marvel series The Punisher, which I did just before Christmas, but it's not airing until November. I directed that in New York and edited in L.A., but this was my first directing experience in lovely Canada."

Maybe it wasn't here. I thought I had to convince people Frank would show up in his own series.
I remember ppl saying he would be good for future cameos but not denying he'd get a show.

It is pretty obvious though that Frank's show was not in the initial marvel netflix plans and is all based off of fan reaction.

When I think about it though, a Punisher show is the easiest thing Marvel can make that really should've already been a thing.

Back
Top Bottom